𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽: 𝙿𝚎𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎 & 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜

This took longer than it should have, but I'm lazy to fix any grammar mistakes as of right now but maybe tomorrow or later on I'll fix them so plz let me know if I made any but enjoy

Flashback...

How did things get this way? Why would Sasuke leave the village? Why would he just abandon the people who cared deeply about? It doesn't make sense.

Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, and Neji all stood in front of the gates of Konoha, ready to leave and retrieve Sasuke.

Sakura stood behind them, she wasn't allowed to go, however, especially since last night she tried to convince Sasuke to stay but it didn't work... even when she was crying her eyes out.

"Naruto.." She started, she began to cry thinking about how Sasuke left them and how she wouldn't be able to live a life without him.

"This is a once in a lifetime request.." She said crying more as Naruto looked at her. "Please bring Sasuke-kun back!" She cried and Naruto frowned.

It broke his heart every time he saw Sakura feeling bad or crying. He wish he could hug her and make her feel safe in his arms, but he felt like the only person she would be comfortable doing that with is Sasuke.

He looks up and smiles brightly at her. "You care so much for Sasuke." He says looking up at her. "And I know what you're going through right now is tough, Sakura-chan..."

Sakura was still questioning how Naruto can still keep a bright smile on his face even after Sasuke had left. It's like he always confident with everything he says. She also began to have high hopes as well.

She looked up at the blonde, still crying, she tried to wipe her tears away as she looked at Naruto and he held out a thumbs up.

"I swear on my life to bring back Sasuke!"

Flashback End..

Sakura stood there completely frozen. She couldn't believe it, her eyes were wide and her fingers were twitching just looking in front of her.

Hinata was also shocked, more shocked than she had ever been. She, too, stood there frozen and felt like she was seeing an illusion right now.

The rest behind them looked shocked as well. Ino gasped as she covered her mouth, Shino actually looked shock more than ever, as for the rest... their brains were starting to fail them.

Sakura had a shocked expression, her mouth was open and she felt completely lost.

"Sakura-san... t- that's..." Hinata trailed off.

"Na.... ru.... to.." Sakura stuttered. A tear went down her cheek. "Naruto!" She repeated.

And there he stood...

The boy who would put smiles on their faces. The boy who they thought died long ago. The boy who has been killing every Akatsuki member.

Tsunade gasped, not only was she shocked, but she was terrified. All those killings of the Akatsuki, that was him?

Indeed she was more shocked then ever. She was the one who had to give a speech at his "funeral." She was also the one who had to watch alongside others as his casket was lowered into the ground.

Just then, Tsunade's world began to spin, everything was turning upside down for her. She tried to keep her eyes opened.

"Tsunade, t- that can't be..." Ino trailed off in shock.

Tsunade lets a tear go down her cheek. Her grandson is alive, not dead, alive. "N- Naru..." She tried to say but she began to feel dizzy.

"He's.... alive..."