𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍

Naruto is currently on his way back to the Akatsuki hideout him and Tobi always stay at. He was trying desperately to not use his eyes when looking around because even after 15 minutes of then getting transplanted in, they still hurt like hell.

It hurts to the point Naruto has to turn his whole head just to look around him which was clearly annoying.

Silence filled the dirt road that helps lead him to the cave, nothing can be heard except the birds chirping and the waterfall below.

He looked down at the long drop as there laid rocks in the flowing water.

"My eyes are killing me.." Naruto said.

"Hey kid, wanna know something?"

"What?"

"You could've asked that medic to use the Mystic Palm Jutsu, so that pain in your eyes would've been gone."

Naruto then stopped in the middle of the dirt road just staring at the dirt before mentally turning to the Kyuubi looking dumbfounded as he slouched.

"That's right! Shizune could've had that damn jutsu!" He mentally yelled as the Kyuubi sorta chuckled.

"Even after these years, you're still dumb."

"H- Hey! Why didn't you suggest that the moment I woke up after she was done putting them in?!"

"Figured you would've known! I could care less about what that medic had! Besides, I wanted to get a bit more of sleep."

"You're really the laziest Tailed-Beast there is I bet! All you do is sleep and tell me things last second!"

"And when you were younger you would always down almost fifteen bowls of ramen! Heck, you'd even eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at times!"

"Naruto.." He heard a voice which made him come out of his mind as looked over to see Kisame standing there.

"Oh, it's just you.. shark lover boy." Naruto said.

"Seeing that you came from the direction of the leaf must mean you're heading back to the cave, correct?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?" Naruto said harshly.

"Well Tobi had just told us that you're getting the sharingan eyes transplanted." Kisame told him.

"Already done it, my eyes hurt like hell and the sharingan hasn't activated yet due to them being transplanted earlier." Naruto said as he walked away.

"Perfect..." Kisame said and Naruto then felt like he was rushing towards him so Naruto drew his sword and turned around.

Both of their blades met and Naruto struggled a bit before jumping back.

"Idiot, we're the same team! What the hell are you doing?!" Naruto yelled.

"Only you think that." Kisame said smiling. "You remember how Samehada works, right?"  Kisame said holding up his shark sword.

"Yeah, that fucking thing eats away at chakra even if the cut on a person's body is the size of a paper cut!" Naruto yelled as he tried to ignore the pain in his eyes.

"Still, what the hell are you doing trying to kill me?!"

Kisame rested the blade on his shoulder as his grin never left his face.