𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢

It's been two months since the Akatsuki had turned their backs on Naruto. He had been training a lot and was getting a bit stronger throughout the days.

He had recently heard that the Akatsuki had also captured the Two-Tails and he remembered the two that were supposed to capture the jinchuriki.

"Kakuzu and Hidan had finally made their move.." He talked to himself. "Kakuzu is probably doing it for money, the greedy bastard."

Naruto got up from his training, his ninjutsu had been getting better and he was currently getting better at working his new ninjutsu.

The wind style rasen-shuriken.

He was also starting to get used to the Sharingan as well. It was really different, he understood why the Uchiha was mostly useful for this power.

Naruto could've already been taking down a few of Akatsuki members, but Kurama insisted that he'd keep a low profile first and be planning out how to take them down.

He was with them enough to know everyone's strength.

He knew so far the strongest people in the Akatsuki is, Pain, Tobi, Itachi, and Kisame, Hidan, and Kakuzu.

As much as he wanted to take down Kakuzu and Hidan first he felt like he should start off smooth first and he was doing it tonight.

"Kurama, build up plenty of chakra. We're going to be heading out in a little bit, Deidara probably misses us." Naruto said smirking as he got up.

"Hehe, heartless... I like it Naruto.."

"I could use a little warm up before taking on the rest of the Akatsuki. But knowing Deidara, he isn't going to want to take things so easily."

"How will we find him?"

Naruto then sighed thinking about it, he wasn't sure how they could exactly pinpoint Deidara's location so this was going to be hard.

Naruto then having no choice takes a deep breath and knew he'd have to meet up with someone to find his enemy.

"I'm gonna go talk to Orochimaru, see if I can talk him into helping me.." Naruto said.

"Not sure about that one kid, why not find the Akatsuki outselves?"

"Doesn't matter, sooner or later Deidara would have to face consequences." Naruto responded.

Naruto then jumped out of the trees, he remembered where Orochimaru's hideout was because he had gone there a few times with the Akatsuki.

His fists clenched as he thought about beating them all so horribly that there wouldn't be a single trace of them left...

Flashback...

Naruto was still following Tobi and Zetsu on the way to the cave, he was no longer apart of the Leaf Village.

He felt horrible on the inside, leaving the people he cared about, but at the same time he felt... relaxed.

They all made it to a cave where Naruto saw four more Akatsuki members. Itachi being amongst one of them.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists as he looked the raven haired Uchiha, he looked so much like Sasuke, just older.

"What is this Tobi???" Naruto heard and looked over to see a blond haired man looking at him in disgust.

"Relax Deidara," Tobi responded in that high pitched voice he did to Naruto earlier. "I've decided to recruit him and bring him along.." He said cheerfully.