𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼: 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚜 𝙿𝚎𝚒𝚗

"So... he's arrived.." Pein said to himself as he lowered himself down from the sky.

Naruto eyed the man in the eyes as Pein had finally touched the ground and stood a good distance from him.

Pein could tell that the boy is beyond pissed and ready to kill. "What do you think you'll gain from this?" He asked. "Your actions will only lead to more consequences."

"You're one to talk..." Naruto told him.

Kit... let me out...

No.... I'll take care of this...

Let me kill him, I'll end it right here...

In a little bit...

Naruto took a step closer and stared deeply into Pein's eyes. The blonde also took a good look around at the damage Pein had left. He was a bit intimidated, he couldn't lie about that, but this didn't stop him from coming here to do what needs to be done.

"So... what do you come here for? Revenge?"

"Justice." Naruto responded. "You're going to pay dearly, for what you did to Ero-sennin.." Naruto narrowed his eyes behind him mask.

"If you are to blame anyone for that fool's death... blame him, for doing such a foolish thing, and dying a foolish death-"

"Shut the hell up!" Naruto yelled. "I already made a promise to myself.... and that is to promise kill you right here." Naruto responded.

Hinata's POV

Hinata and Sakura watched from above from what was going on with their masked enemy and Pein.

"Sakura-san.... that's-"

"I know.." Sakura responded.

Is he here to help us?? What is he doing?

Hinata was questioning everything. Just a few days ago, they were all fighting this masked man but, now it feels like he's here to help.

They both heard footsteps and turned quickly to see Karin limping towards them. The right part of glasses were broken so she could barely see anything.

"Karin..." Sakura said as the red head fell to her knees. She crawled over to them. "Are you okay?" Sakura asked.

Karin nodded before her eyes went big when she noticed Sasuke on the floor completely unconscious. "Sasuke-kun.." She trailed off.

"He's alive... just in very bad condition.." Sakura responded.

Suddenly Karin focused her attention on something else. She sensed more chakra.

She looked down at the crater and used her left glasses lenses to see Pein and the masked man. "T- This chakra..." She trailed off as Hinata and Sakura both turned to her. "His chakra is cold.... filled with killing intent and... hatred..." She described the masked man.

"Anything else?" Hinata asked and on cue, Karin's eyes grew wide as she gasped.

"T- There's another chakra within him!" She said in a warning tone. "S- So dark and evil! It's such a strong chakra!" She said. "T- This man.... something tells me that he's far more dangerous than we know!"

Hinata's stomach almost turned, her heart sank as she questioned who they're dealing with here.

Hinata looked down at the crater in confusion and also worried. Dangerous...? Just what is going on anymore?!

Naruto's POV

Just then, 5 others showed up and stood next to Pein. They all had the same appearance as him but were slightly different, but Naruto wasn't fazed by this at all.