𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷: 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝

Made a quick change in the last chapter where Konan tells Naruto where Tobi is.

Btw I kinda got lazy at the end because I wanted to hurry and get this chapter out for yall but later on i might make some changes.

Anyway lemme know if i made any mistakes such as misspelling and grammar :)

Naruto, by now, was at least an hour away from the Rain Village. He felt heavy remorse for Konan, surely something had to happen to drive her to help the Akatsuki commit the crimes they've done.

But more importantly, he couldn't help but feel a bit shaken up.

After being told that Tobi's real identity is Madara, he for once began to question if he really wanted to do this.

But something else is telling him that its just a fake rumor and that Konan was calling a bluff. But still, if it really is Madara, that would explain his mother and father's death. Someone with so much power beyond anyone in the village would have to control the Kyuubi.

Maybe it actually is Madara...

No way kit. I'll be damned if I found out that he was able to control me a second time!

But Kurama, that would explain why he's kept a low profile. Do you know what he last looked like??

Hell if I know, it's been too damn long.

Naruto cursed under his breath before shrugging it off and taking a deep breath.

After hearing stories about him, my strength now is probably no match for him. No matter, I'll still kill him at the Five Kage Summit! If any of the Five Kages get in my way, I'll kill them too.

Dark thoughts then began to fill Naruto's mind as a freakish smile took over. "How should I kill him?" He said to himself.

"I want it to be painful.... excruciating... yet... satisfying." He almost chuckled. "Or maybe I should save it for Sasuke... a slow and painful death that way-"

Naruto then stopped talking as his eyes almost widened. He shook his head and ran both of his hands on face.

What the hell is wrong with me?

He shrugged those dark thoughts away and focused on the main task.

Sasuke's POV

"Danzo???" Sasuke said with a bit of surprise.

Shortly after Naruto's identity was revealed, Tsunade had passed out and most likely won't wake up for another day or two.

And now recently he had just been told that a few minutes ago, Danzo had taken her spot as the 6th Hokage, which he wasn't a fan of.

"Yeah... complete downgrade if you ask me." Sakura responded.

"Sasuke?"

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you worried a little bit? About Naruto?"

"Hn. If anything, I'm sure the dobe wouldn't go as far as killing his friend. But sure, I'm worried."

Sakura nodded. "We're going to the Five Kage Summit."

"Who's we?" Sasuke responded.

"Me, you, Kakashi-sensei, Kiba, Lee, Sai, Karin, and TenTen."

Sasuke turned away. "You should stay." He suggested. "Being trained under Tsunade, surely enough, it means that you're soon to at least catch up to her. The village needs you here."