Chapter Six: Team Four

Tap Tap

I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I shrugged as I was coming back to consciousness. My eyes opened slowly. As I saw WinWin's face in front of me, I realized where I was. I shuffled myself around. "I fell asleep???" I was quick to react. I looked out the window to see it was light outside. "Did I sleep here??" I looked at WinWin's concerned face. "Yeah. It seems we both fell asleep." He walked back slowly. I sat up and looked around at myself. "How did this happen? What time is it? Wait..." I paused for a minute. "Did anything happen?" I looked up slowly at him. "No. Wait.. what do you mean by that?" WinWin ruffled his hair. I shook my head vigorously. "Never mind." I stood up, then checked my phone. I was in all panic mode as I saw I had a missed call from Haechan and two texts saying. "Why didn't you text me last night? I'm worried about you." And "Did you get back safe?" I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say or do. I was afraid to tell him the truth for some reason even though nothing had happened. "We should get going to school."  WinWin gestured. I stood up and stumbled into WinWin. There was a wall behind him, so it was hard for him to lean back. "Sorry!!" I jumped to the side and my face had turned red. "It's all good.. just kind of close." WinWin scratched his head.

In the meantime

*HAECHAN POV*

Y/N didn't text me back and I was getting worried.
I was sitting in my room twiddling with my phone. "It's already morning, did she lose her phone or something?" I thought. I stood up and brushed myself off. I didn't know why I was so concerned but since she went to WinWin's dorm, and she didn't text me back. I grabbed ahold of my head and just screamed: "ugh!" I stood up and made my way out of the house.  I wanted to know she was okay. I got this weird feeling in my stomach that was unsettling. Something felt off. I made my way to the campus and to the dorms. I checked my phone one more time to see if she texted, but she didn't. I made my way up the elevator and to the outside of her dorm. I knocked on the door. There was no answer. The feeling in my stomach had turned. So I knocked a little harder and said: "Y/N? Are you there??" Then I heard someone come out of another dorm room. "What's up?" They asked. "Do you know if Y/N is here?" "No. I'm her friend, Yuna. She never came in last night. Not that I heard anyway." She had said. When I heard that my stomach turned and I immediately headed to the school. "What exactly happened?" I thought.

Y/N POV

WinWin and I rushed out of his dorm. While we were quickly walking he whispered to me: "Let's not tell anyone about this. We don't want anything starting." He shrugged with a half-smile. I nodded. I didn't know how to feel. I was scared but I didn't know why. As we made our way out of the dormitory and through the campus, I looked down. I felt an embarrassing feeling but I wasn't sure why. "Are you okay?" WinWin looked over at me. "Yeah. Let's just hope today's meeting goes well." I smiled. We arrived at the Art building and walked inside. There, Haechan was waiting. I gulped and walked up to him. He noticed me and popped up. "Why didn't you answer your phone? Why weren't you at your dorm..?" He said in concern. He then noticed WinWin behind me. "Well.. I was too tired to tell you.. I slept over in my friends' dorm! So.." I scratched my head nervously. I felt so afraid to tell him what actually happened but I'll be sure to tell him later. He nodded with a slight smile. "You're okay, though?" He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Of course!" I nodded. "Why are you here though?"
"Well, I was worried so I came here.." Haechan seemed a bit embarrassed, but he kept taking small glances up at WinWin who was just watching us talk. "Oh.. thank you I guess." I scratched my head and chuckled a bit. As I noticed the time I said: "We should be getting to class." I gestured and WinWin had followed me to class as Haechan stayed behind. "Was he always this protective over me?" I thought as I arrived at the first class. We were nearly late. "Sorry for the delay," I whispered to WinWin. "It's alright." He shrugged and tucked his hands in his pockets. Now WinWin seemed to be in a serious mood and I wasn't sure why. After class, it was lunchtime. I sat at the table with WinWin, but, as we got our food we were silent. "Did you sleep well?" I looked at him slowly. "Yes." He made a quick smile and then went back to taking another bite of his food. "I guess it was kind of hard because I slept on your bed. I'm sorry about that." I scratched my head as I took a bite of my noodles. "It's okay. Honestly, it was my mistake for inviting you over so late especially since you already had a long day." WinWin chuckled. His smile lit up my heart. "No need to apologize. I really want to study with you." I flustered my arms. "I'm glad." As WinWin made that smile I saw Mark approach our table with a tray. "Mind if I sit here?" He shrugged. "No," I said as I scoot over to give Mark some room. Mark sat down. "So what's up?" Mark looked at both of us. "Something odd is going on..." he said as we just ate our food. "Nothing is going on," WinWin said with a stern look. "Are you sure?" Mark teased. Nothing was said. It was just silent as we scarfed down our food. I left the table to throw away my tray. "So what really happened? I can just feel it." Mark leaned in towards WinWin. "Y/N slept over," WinWin whispered with a slight sigh. "Wait what?" Mark said in a loud whisper. "Don't tell me..." Mark gasped. "No. Nothing happened. She just slept. Okay?" WinWin made sure Mark heard him. "Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you. I want to protect her." WinWin had said as I made it back to the table. Mark nodded as they tried to change the subject. "So I'll see you two at the meeting," Mark said with his mouth full. He stood up and headed out. I chuckled a bit. "His personality is really vibrant isn't it?" I smiled. "Yeah." WinWin smiled too.
"How long have you known him?" I asked WinWin as I looked up at him. He looked at me too, then took a sigh back. "Since I joined High School. He was basically my only friend." He put his arms behind his neck. "Oh, that's nice... I'm sure he's a really good friend." I smiled. Then a question came to my mind. "I'm your friend now right?" I said as we both stood up. WinWin looked at me and blushed a bit. "Yeah. Of course." We both smiled.