Chapter Nineteen: All About You

I was sitting in the classroom, seated next to WinWin. Laying my head on the desk. The class didn't start yet, for our teacher wasn't in. I looked out the window from my desk. "I wonder who he likes then." I thought with a pout on my face. "I feel bad for Hani though." I realized my selfish feelings toward her. She was completely innocent and I was just jealous because I thought Haechan liked her. But, now that I know the truth, I want to comfort her somehow. "But how can I do that without telling her I dropped on their conversation?" I sighed then turned my head over to see WinWin having a small smile at me. "What's that smile for?" I glared. "Seems like something is on your mind. And plus, your pout is adorable." WinWin snickered then looked away from me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I whined. He just had a big smile on his face. "Why does nobody tell me anything? ugh." I felt in that kind of mood today. The teacher had walked in and fixed her papers. "We have a new student today." She smiled. A tingling feeling was going around in my stomach. "Could it be Haechan?... he told me he was coming to my school..." I had my hopes up. Then I noticed. "We have a bunch of transfer and new students this year.. I wonder why.." I thought as the teacher opened the door. My heart was pounding as I was watching who would come through that door. They walked through and I noticed those cute cheeks. It was him. In our school uniform. With his hair combed nice. I noticed WinWin's eyes widened when he saw him. WinWin muffled in his seat a bit. "I wasn't expecting him," WinWin whispered to me. "Yeah." I chuckled. The smile on my face lit up as I watched Haechan give his introduction. "Hello. I'm Haechan. Thank you for having me and I hope I can do well." He bowed with a cute smile. I just couldn't stop smiling at him. My heart was pounding. Haechan looked up and noticed me. I quickly looked down with a slight blush on my face. "Stop it, Y/N!" I yelled at myself. "Go and pick your seat." The teacher said. Haechan walked up the stairs and noticed I was sitting next to WinWin. He smiled and nodded at us. Then behind me, Mark scoot over and offered Haechan a seat there. Haechan sat down. I looked back at him, and he looked up at me. I quickly looked away because my heart almost dropped. "I thought he was going to a different school?" WinWin leaned in to whisper to me. "I'll explain it to you later," I replied.
"Get our your textbooks." The teacher said. I got out my books from my bag while taking a glimpse at Haechan whispering to Mark. I smiled slightly and put my books on the table. "I really like that he's here." I smiled to myself. "I can't stop smiling because of him." I then sighed as the teacher started to talk and write on the chalkboard. College was tough. My brain seemed to almost explode when she was talking. We all sat there for a while. I started to take notes in my notebook. I then looked back to take another glimpse at Haechan. He was taking notes as well. Then WinWin tapped my shoulder to get my attention. "What's going on?" He whispered. Apparently, Haechan heard up because he looked up at us. He scratched his head then looked back down. "It's nothing." I looked straight ahead to finish focusing on the lesson.

"How can I focus when Haechan is right behind me? My heart is beating way too fast so I have to get it under control." I hit my chest lightly with my hand. After the class was over the teacher walked out. But, I wanted to finish writing so I stayed in the classroom. "I'll stay with you." WinWin packed his books. "Our next class doesn't start for another twenty minutes anyway." WinWin shrugged and watched me write. Other students were getting up and making noise. "Here take this." I heard Mark say. I looked back and he gave Haechan a can of juice. "Thanks." Haechan quickly looked up then back down at his notes. All his books were on his desk. I just kept looking back at him. His cheeks were puffy, and his hair was fluffy. I couldn't stop my heart from pounding. Haechan looked back up to see Me looking, I looked away. Other students were handing each other drinks. "Would you like one?" Mark tapped my shoulder. I turned around. "Sure." I slightly smiled as he handed me a can. Haechan and I kept making eye contact. I turned back around and tried to focus on my notes. "Why are you so unfocused today?" WinWin placed his elbow on the desk and leaned his face in his hand. He was staring at me. I kept taking glances at WinWin. "Nothing. I'm just confused with all this math stuff.. like uhg it's getting harder.. and well.. I want good grades you know?" I shrugged at him. "Well, I could always help you study, y'know?" WinWin smirked. "Plus, we've almost graduated anyway. Just one more year." He shrugged with a smile. "You're right." I sighed. WinWin then patted my head, then stood up. I tried to fix my hair. "Hey.. I worked hard on my hair today." I whined. "Fluffy hair is cute. Now I'll meet you in the next class." WinWin threw his bag over his shoulder. We both smiled at each other. I looked back and noticed Haechan was looking at us then looked back down when I noticed him. "I still haven't told him.. I really should." I thought.
WinWin had walked away. I took a sip of my drink then started to pack up my books. "Wanna go to the next class together?" Mark asked Haechan. "Sure," Haechan said in a cute voice. I turned back. "Can I come too?" They both looked at me. "Sure. Why not?" They both shrugged. We got our things and headed to the next class.