Chapter Fifteen: A Sun and A Moon

I immediately woke up and sat up. I was in my bed. "What happened last night?" I was confused about how I got there. I looked around and noticed Haechan was gone from his bed and I started to get nervous. I rubbed my eyes then turned to have my feet touch the ground. "I actually slept in the same room as Haechan? But I don't remember how I fell asleep." I scratched my head. I tried to remember. "Oh." I had a slight remembrance of me walking down the hall. After coming so close to WinWin and witnessing another side to him. Seeing a tense moment of defense. Then, walking away. I went all the way down to the first floor, and to an area of the hotel. I sat at a bench up at a counter. I looked around and sighed to myself. "Why?" I whined but it was actually out loud. I laid my head on
The counter. I heard someone from behind a counter put down a glass. "You look like you need one." I looked up to see our extort, YangYang. "You're also a bartender?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded with a smile. "Yeah. I need the hours so... I work multiple jobs." YangYang scratched his head. I sighed and drank what was in the glass. I felt a stinging in my mouth. "UH." I immediately put the glass down. "What did you give me?" It felt like a shock in my brain. "Wait.. I don't drink." I realized what I did and slammed my head up against the counter. "You...don't?" YangYang chuckled. "YEP," I yelled with regret. But, another glass landed in my hand. I drank another one. "NOPE." I felt dizzy, and a bit of a sting. I could barely focus anymore. "You get drunk easy," YangYang said. I slowly heard someone running in the room. I looked to see who it was but I could barely see. "Why are you drinking?!" They said. "You aren't supposed to." I looked up to see it was Haechan, but I drooped my head. "How much did she drink?" Haechan asked YangYang. "Only two glasses." YangYang felt bad so he politely bowed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know she couldn't drink."
"It's her responsibility so it's fine." Haechan replied. Haechan grabbed ahold of me and I tried to push him away. "Don't tOuch mE." I replied. I could barely even realize what I was doing. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder again. But I was okay with it. Because of my state. My heart was rummaging around in my chest. I stood up, and he supported me. He led me out of the room together. "This is why you don't drink.. you get drunk way to easy." Haechan looked down at me as he dragged me along. "I'm.....Sorry." Is all I could say. I just felt so confused and tired. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"I got drunk?!" I yelled in my brain. "What was I thinking?! Why did I take that?! Was I that tired or just so stressed out.." I shook my head. I scratched my head obnoxiously. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Ma'am. The others are waiting for you in the cafeteria." I heard it was YangYang. I cleaned myself up and headed to the first floor. There were a lot of people on the first floor. I headed to the cafeteria and I could see the beach through the open walls. I looked around to see the group sitting at a table. I went up to the counter and got a plate to get the food displayed on the counter. I got some pancakes, a muffin, and coffee and went to sit down. Haechan had stood up to offer a seat to me. I slid down the pew and Haechan sat back down next to me. "Sorry I am late." I looked down and ate. For what happened yesterday, I was too embarrassed to look up. "Do they know?" I thought to myself. Then suddenly. "How did you sleep last night?" Yuna said with a smile. I looked up. "Great, actually. Thanks." I smiled nervously. WinWin was sitting all the way over at the other side of the table, but I kept looking at him. "What he said last night.. does he.." my thoughts got interrupted by Haechan handing me a cinnamon roll. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry about what happened last night.. I don't know what I was thinking." I whispered to him. "It's fine. It happened to me too, right?" Haechan laughed. I bit into the cinnamon roll, which tasted delicious. But when I glanced over I saw WinWin looking at me, but once I made eye contact, I immediately looked down. "Why is he staring at me? Is he worried or something?" I looked back up to see him enjoying his food. "It must've been a coincidence then." I then started to listen to the conversations at the table. "We gonna hit the waves." Taeyong and Mark made wave gestures with their hands. They were both in a really cool mood. "How about you come with us?" Mark asked Haechan. "Uh..." Haechan grew a nervous smile. "I'm not really good at that thing." "Oh come on bro," Taeyong smirked. "Just this once, later, right?" Mark shrugged. "Okay.." Haechan said In his cute nervous voice. All I did was smile. Then I heard Yuna talking to Soojin. "They have a cute gift shop and lots of other stores and cute places to visit." "I have to go there." Soojin sounded excited as she ate. "Yeah me too," ChungHa added in. "I want to get some sunglasses. Hopefully, they have the ones I'm looking for." ChungHa acted all pretty. "Can we go playing on the beach though?" Yuta pouted to Yuna. "Of course, babe." Yuna smiled, and they both smiled at each other. I just smiled over them. Then I saw WinWin, Jungwoo, and Taeil talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. When I was looking at them, WinWin took a glance over at me and recognized I was looking at him. I looked down, trying to hide my face. Haechan noticed me, and looked down. "What's up?" He asked but then put the pieces together. "Oh, I see." Haechan chuckled a bit. He got up. I started to finish eating, but, then I saw WinWin get up as well. I looked back and they both disappeared. "What's going on with them? Why are they so defensive and touchy over me so suddenly?" I questioned myself but decided to shrug it off. I continued to talk with the others, what I really enjoyed doing. I didn't want to worry anymore. "Let's all have a good time." I smiled. I looked over to see Jungwoo doing aegyo. All of us were blushing and laughing over how cute he was. "What is this an aegyo contest?" Mark Laughed.