Chapter Seven: Ongoing Thoughts

Ruffle Ruffle

I tossed back and forth in bed. What Haechan had said to me really got me thinking to myself. "What did he mean??" The flashback kept playing in my head and I could just hear his voice in my head. "Spend the night with me." I thought that I grabbed my head and threw myself around. "Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed and immediately sat up. Slapping my arms on my bed. "Why do I keep thinking about that?" I said to myself. I don't know why but I kept going back to what he said. I couldn't stop dwelling on it. "What did he mean?" I whined to myself in my head. I started to get frustrated and started groaning at myself. Then, I heard my phone get a
*Ding!*
I grabbed hold of my phone. I saw that it was WinWin: "did you get home safe?"
I smiled. I felt a warm feeling. I was so happy that it was him. "Yes, how about you?" I texted back.
"Good. I'm glad you got back safe. I was worried about you." As WinWin texted that, I started to get a call. It was Haechan. I started freaking out. "Why is he calling me this late?!" I thought. I started screaming. "Uhhhh SKKSKSKS." I flipped then answered the phone and said: "Hello." Awkwardly. "Hello:" When I heard his voice an immediate smile grew on my face. "Why are you calling?" But then I got nervous again. "Is he gonna mention what he said earlier?" I took a deep breath. "I wanted to see if you got back safely," Haechan said through the phone. On the other side of the phone, Haechan was walking down the street, with a bag of groceries in his hands.
"Oh." I scratched my head. "Why else would I call you?" He chuckled a bit. "Were you expecting something else?"
"Uh... no." I gulped, then chuckled. "Thank you for checking up on me." I quickly said and hung up the phone. I wiped my forehead. I don't know why I was so scared to talk to him. I don't know if it was because of what he said, or what. I laid back down and texted WinWin back. I laid on my side with a smile. "Goodnight." I put my phone down and slowly closed my eyes.

It was the next morning. I tossed and turned all night. I didn't get any sleep at all. I threw my arms back on my bed. "Darn. Why do I overthink like this?" I wined you myself. I got up and looked in the mirror, my hair was crazy from freaking out all night. "Aye-" I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. I got dressed and grabbed my bag to head the school. I was waiting for the elevator to come up so I looked at my phone. "No texts? I must be a loner." I scrolled on my phone as I walked into the elevator. I looked up to see WinWin in the elevator. "Oh, hi!" I rubbed my eyes. "What are you doing here?" "Oh, just coming from up there." He pointed up with a smile. "Oh-oh." I scratched my head. I stood right beside him. "Sometimes I forget you live in the same building."
"I guess." He made a small smile. We had walked to the Art Building together. I had yawned right before arriving at our first class. We had taken our seats before the teacher arrived. "Phew, I was scared I was going to be late," I said as I leaned my head on my hand. I yawned. Someone ran then sat next to me. It was Yuna. "Hey!!!" "Hi!!" We hugged. "I thought you weren't in Art?" I gasped. "Well... I decided to take this one class because of Mr. Jeno! He's my older brother!" She winked. "So he scored me a class!" She smiled brightly. "Ohhh.. I heard there's a new teacher." I scratched my head. Then someone walked in. "Hello hello!" It was a guy with fluffy bright blonde hair and an accent. "Hi!!" Yuna waved. He waved back enthusiastically, with a huge smile. "I'd assume that's Mr. Jeno." I thought. "I'm Jeno! You can call me Jenojaem, Little Puppy, or just Jen!" He acted all cool. But I just facepalmed myself. "I'm your new teacher, king, for instance." He proudly put his hands on his waist. "Was Jeno always this way?" I rolled my eyes at myself. After the end of classes, Yuna had followed WinWin and me to the cafeteria. She waved to me as we got to the table. "I'm going to get Yuta so you guys can talk more!" She skipped. I smiled and nodded and took a bite of my boxed lunch. "I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep in class." I laughed. "Why is that?" WinWin looked up. "0h, because Mr.Jeno was so entertaining." I chuckled. "Oh, I don't mean that." His eyes widened. "I meant why are you surprised? Did you not sleep well?" He raised his eyebrow. "Well..." I lowered my head. Yuna then came running back to the table with Yuta by her side. They waved, then we waved back. We ended up eating together. Then my phone started to ring, I stood up and bowed. I heard Yuna say as I walked off. "Tomorrow is the Anniversary Festival, are you coming?" To WinWin.
I picked up the phone: "Hello?" I put my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry I'm just now calling you but, can you come to work today? It's really busy." It was Taeyong. I nodded. "Sure." I sighed, but I was willing to go in after school if it was hard for him. "Thank you." He hung up and then I headed back to the table. "I have to go to work later." I sighed. "So we can't hang out?" Yuna said with a sigh. "What a bummer. I wanted us to have a double date or something." Yuna nudged Yuta's shoulder, with a pout. "A double date???!" WinWin and I both jumped with surprise. "Nono, it isn't like that." I blushed. I looked down in embarrassment while WinWin made a nervous smile. "You guys should totally go out!" Yuna said it so loudly, that everyone could've heard it. I looked back at us to see ChungHa with a surprised look. "Ummm.." is all we could say. After classes and school had come to an end, I headed to work. Even though I was so very sleepy, I couldn't say no.