Chapter Twenty Four: Breaking Free

"What was your intention?" 

NARRATOR POV

"Why is it so difficult for you to understand?" Jaehyun shuffled his hands in his pockets. "I was about to ask you the same thing," WinWin replied. They both stood in the halls of the mansion, facing each other. "You should do your job instead of putting this pressure on dad." Jaehyun scuffed "You won't be getting away with it much longer." Jaehyun chuckled and left the room.  A thought came to WinWin. "This can't go on forever." WinWin got escorted into his room. He laid back on his bed. Chenle had walked up to him softly. "Sorry for not coming and for not stopping Jaehyun." He bowed lightly. "It's okay. It's just a step in getting my message to them. I will do it soon." WinWin made a slight node. "Just be on my side, okay?" 
"Yeah." Chenle made a small smile. "Also..." he was afraid to say.
"What is it?" WinWin looked up at him. "It's nothing." Chenle laughed nervously and turned about to leave. "Wait. If there is something you want to say you should just say it." Chenle turned back around slowly. "I was just going to ask you about the girl who was here last time that's all...she looked a bit compassionate to you." Chenle avoided looking at WinWin because he was so embarrassed. "Ohh.." WinWin started laughing. "She's my good friend. There's someone else she likes and I don't mind that." a genuine smile formed on his face. "Oh, Well, if there is someone just tell me because I-" Chenle smiled wide in embarrassment and started to panic. "You liked the romance, I know." WinWin teased. "There isn't anyone. But, I could recommend some drama for your free time?" "That'll be great. Thank you." Chenle smiled and bowed.

"I will figure it out."

Y/N POV

I was sitting in the classroom. Haechan and Mark were laughing behind me. I moaned and leaned my head on my hand. "What's wrong?" Haechan looked up at me. I glanced back. "I am bored. I wish something exciting would happen." I muttered. "It has! You have a rival, and like..."Mark scratched his head. "Hani isn't my rival. She's just someone I know." I shrugged. "So, you know who I was talking about?" Mark laughed. Haechan made a quick smile. "Don't think much of it. We are going to dance class, later, right?" Haechan looked excited all I could do is make a quick smile and nod back. "Yeah." 
Jeno walked in with a bunch of papers in his hand. I was prepared for exams but I was wondering if the others were. I looked around and noticed. "Where Is WinWin? Is he going to miss exams?" Mark whispered to me. "I don't know." I started to worry. 
"As you know, today is an exam day. Thankfully it isn't a final or midterm so you'll be fine!" Jeno clapped with a smile. I sighed in nervousness. Jeno looked around at all of us and noticed someone was missing. Jeno made eye contact with me. "Where is your friend?" As he said that someone ran in the door. It was WinWin with a nervous smile. He bowed quickly. "Sorry for being late." "On Exam day too." Jeno teased. WinWin quickly made his way up the stairs and slide beside me. "You're never late," I whispered to him. "I know. I was having a chat with my brother." He said that I got a little scared but he had a calm smile on his face, so I let it go for now. "I hope everything is okay." Jeno walked up and handed everyone papers. "Now, no talking or distractions during exams. Keep to yourselves and take your time. You have forty minutes to complete it. Have fun!" Jeno always seemed happy, but tests weren't as happy as he made them seem. I sighed as I looked down at the papers. "This is what I prepared for."