four.

I sat in a chair at a small outdoor cafe, sunglasses on as I sipped on my iced coffee, watching the cars drive past me, the light summer breeze blowing through my hair as the sun beamed down on us

I sat in a chair at a small outdoor cafe, sunglasses on as I sipped on my iced coffee, watching the cars drive past me, the light summer breeze blowing through my hair as the sun beamed down on us. There was people around me eating and drinking with their friends, laughing every few minutes as I pushed my sunglasses further up my nose, the umbrella sitting over me swaying in the breeze as the wind passed it.

"All right, what do you see?" Steve's voice said through my ear piece, causing me to flash my eyes over at Wanda quickly, who was sitting at the other end of the outdoor patio, glasses a a hat on as she lifted her mug to her mouth, taking a sip of her drink as she leaned back in her chair. "Standard beat cops, small station, quiet street, it's a good target" She replied, picking up a sugar packet and pouring the sugar into her cup as I turned my head back to the road, picking up my cup and taking a sip of my iced coffee.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means?" I asked, holding my straw near my mouth, trying to disguise the fact I was talking to myself to stop others from being suspicious of me. "Cameras" she said, finishing my sentence for me as I nodded my head onto myself, knowing that she had picked it up easily. "Both cross streets are one way" Steve added as I saw Natasha flip her fiery hair over her shoulder, sitting a few tables away with her back to me.

"So, compromised escape routes" Wanda's voice said as I set my cup down, and back in my chair as I pulled the menu towards me, looking over it as I listened to the rest of the conversation. "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" I asked her as I watched as she turned around, looking at the road as she fixed her hair as a cover up, trying to look normal. "Yeah, the red one? It's cute" Wanda replied as I read over the salad options on the menu, setting it down as I picked up my drink once again, leaning back in my chair.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns and headaches for somebody" Natasha replied as I watched her push her sunglasses higher up on her nose, straightening her back. "Probably us" I added on at the end, shaking my cup in my hand as the ice moved about with the coffee. "You guys know I can move things with my mind right?" Wanda asked us as I chewed on the end of the straw. "Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" Natasha retorted as Sam scoffed on the other end of the line, on some rooftop somewhere waiting for a signal.

"Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked her as I put my cup down, rubbing my nose as I looked down the street, seeing the two cops laughing at something one had said. "Not to my face why? Did you hear something?" Natasha joked as I heard car horns blare in the background somewhere, one of the cops pulling out an apple and taking a bite from it. "Eyes on target, folks, this is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months" Steve's voice said as I let out a deep breath, knowing that he was going to be the one to disrupt the fun.

"Sam, you see that garbage truck? Tag it" he added on at the end, clearly having a visual from his hideout in a near by building, the line going silent for a minute as I finished the rest of my coffee, standing up and picking my chair back, leaving the small cafe as I started walking down the road slowly.

"That truck's loaded for max weight, and the driver's armed" Sam told me as I walked a little bit faster, making my way towards the main street. "It's a battering ram" I said as I heard Steve sigh, presumably catching onto the wavelength I was on. "Go now" he said as I watched Wanda rose from her seat, leaving the outdoor cafe area calmly. "Why?" she asked as she crossed the road, looking both ways to make sure there was no cars coming.

"He's not hitting the police"

——

A/N: hey guys, another update for you
this chapter is pretty short i'm sorry but I literally had no idea what I could write for this scene so this is all I managed to do
please vote and comment and I will see you soon

A/N: hey guys, another update for you this chapter is pretty short i'm sorry but I literally had no idea what I could write for this scene so this is all I managed to doplease vote and comment and I will see you soon