fifteen.

Steve and I stood alone in the isle, our hands locked in between us, neither of us saying a word as I stared at the empty parlour

Steve and I stood alone in the isle, our hands locked in between us, neither of us saying a word as I stared at the empty parlour. I heard foot steps come up behind us, as i turned my head to see Natasha walking up the isle a small smile on her face as she pushed her red hair over her shoulder. She was in a black dress, a deep purple coat pulled over it, a light pink lipstick on her lips as I nodded my head at her.

I dropped Steve's hand as he turned around, seeing the red head making her towards as I took a small step back, letting her stand in between us as she gave my a kick hug, squeezing me lightly as I pulled away. "Hey" she said to me as I smiled at her weakly, not being able to do any better as she turned towards Steve, the blonde pushing his hands in his pockets as he let out a small breath.

"How are you?" she asked me as I shrugged my shoulders, holding my bag in front of me as I wrapped both my hands around it. "As good as I can be" I said to her as she nodded her head, crossing one foot over the other as she looked over at Steve who was still staring at the ground. "When I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had was gone, then I found out she was alive" Steve said quietly, looking up at me as I nodded my head, knowing the exact feeling of what he was describing.

"She saved me" I said simply, shrugging my shoulders once again as Steve and I made eye contact. "She rescued me from HYDRA, she had my back even though I betrayed her" I added as I let out a small breath, looking away as tears threatened to fall from my eyes once again as I stared at the parlour, not wanting to cry anymore, having done too much of that in the last few days.

"She was lucky to have you guys" Nat said, clasping her hands in front of her gently as Steve looked over at her, my eyes following as well as I nodded my head. "Who else signed?" Steve asked her, Nat sighing lightly as she thought about it for a minute, looking over at me quickly before making eye contact with Steve once again. ""Tony, Rhodey, Vision" Nat listed, Steve nodding his head in understanding.

"Clint?" he asked her, raising his eyebrows as she shook her head at him. "Say's he's retired" Nat said, causing me to smile gently, knowing that Clint had been saying me was retired for years now even though he kept working, knowing this wouldn't be the last of it. "Wanda?" I asked, Nat looking over at me as she shook her head, making me let out a breath as I leaned against the pew which was behind me.

"TBD" she added as Steve also sighed, rubbing his forehead with his hand as he buttoned up his jacket, pushing his other hand into his pocket as he let the other fall to his side. "I'm off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords" she said to us, making me look back over at her as she looked at me with her eyebrows raise. "There's plenty of room on the jet" she added to us as I shook my head, Steve bowing his head as he looked at the ground.

"Just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path" Steve started as I looked over at him, neither of us actually having spoken about the accords to each other, considering we left for London that night and not having the time to. "Staying together is more important than how we stay together" Natasha said, looking up at Steve, trying to convince him, both of us already assuming that she signed it, which was rather out of character for her.

"I'm sorry Nat, I just cant do it" Steve breathed out, shaking his head as Nat looked over at me quickly, not saying anything as she looked back over at him. "I know" she said, sighing lightly nodding her head as Steve tilted his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows. "Then why are you here?" he asked her, looking from her to me as I looked at Nat who smiled at the two of us slightly.

"I thought you guys could use some support" she said to me, shrugging her shoulders before holding her hand out to me, causing me to take it as she took a step closer to me, all of us standing in the
empty church in silence, only surrounded by our thoughts.

——

A/N: quite a short chapter for you again, i'm sorry, i'm also sorry if updates over the next week are bad because school is really stressful right now and I have loads of tests and assignments so please don't hate me updates will be more regular again in a week
thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

A/N: quite a short chapter for you again, i'm sorry, i'm also sorry if updates over the next week are bad because school is really stressful right now and I have loads of tests and assignments so please don't hate me updates will be more regular a...