twenty-nine.

The room went black, Tony and I looking at each other quickly, a flashing red light lighting up our faces as I looked towards the door, other people just as confused as we were

The room went black, Tony and I looking at each other quickly, a flashing red light lighting up our faces as I looked towards the door, other people just as confused as we were. People started running about as I look up at the black screen that a few moments ago showed Bucky's evaluation, a bad feeling hitting me in the bottom of my stomach as I shot up out of my chair, whipping my head around.

Before Tony could say anything to me, i took off running, exiting the office as fast as possible while attempting to not run into any of the CIA agents running around. I ran through the halls, bathing myself into the door leading to the stairwell, placing my hand on the banister as i looked down the drop, deciding it wasn't very high. I threw myself over the railing, falling down three fights on stairs as I dropped quickly, landing on the concrete softy as I looked around.

I grabbed open the door which I had walked through not even an hour ago, running down the long hall towards the open interrogation room, the two armed guards lying on the floor at the entrance. I ran around the corner, stopping as I watched the fake doctor holding a red book, the soviet star on the front as he read front the page. Bucky stood up at the sight of me, his face completely blank as he begun to punch the door using his metal arm, the whole cage shaking with the force.

I ran into the room, the doctor yet to see me as my boots clapped across the floor, telling him someone was coming to put a stop to his game. "Freight car" he said before dropping the book by his side, seeing me coming, Bucky managing to crack the glass with a loud strike. The doctor turned towards me as he looked at me with a smile, the final word being said as I lifted my foot, kicking him in the chest as he went flying into the wall at the back of the room, falling to the floor as he struggled to breath.

"Get up, I dare you" I snarled at him, turning around to see Bucky hit the door one more time, the whole thing falling to the floor as he walked out of his cell, lifting his metal arm as he flexed his metal fingers. "Soldier?" the doctor asked, his voice strained from the pain he was in on the floor, my head whipping between the two of them as I shook my head, knowing exactly what this had done to the man who was peaceful just moment before.

"Ready to comply" the winter soldier snarled back, turning around as he saw me through some stray hairs, his head bowed as I shook my head at him, not moving from my spot. "I'm not fighting you Buck" I said as he started striding over to me, his arm clicking as he still was bending his fingers. I took a small step back as he continued to approach me, a breath leaving my mouth as I realised there was no way to get him out of the spell he was under.

He brought his metal arm up, attempting to punch me in the face, I pushed it to the side just in time, grabbing onto it and pushing it back with all my strength while I kneed him in the stomach with a grunt. He grabbed the underside of my knee with his other arm grabbed me around my waist and throwing me over his shoulder, sending me into the ground as I managed to get my hands into the floor, rolling over my shoulder as I stood on my feet once again, Bucky turning to face me.

"Stop" I said clenching my fists in front of me, getting into my fighting stance reluctantly as I held my fists in front of my face, my eyes begging for the Bucky that I knew to wake up. The red flashing light lit up Bucky's face, his eyes as emotionless as the last time the Winter Soldier made an appearance, the same look I had seen before I blacked out when he broke my trachea. "Please Bucky, I know your in there" i said shifting my weight from one foot to another, not wanting to strike but knowing that I'd have to if it come to it.

I seen his eyes flicker from the floor up to mines, before shaking his head lightly, walking up to me while raising his metal fist. I kicked him in the chest, bringing my foot down as fast as possible before punching him in the same spot, hoping to throw him off. He caught my fist with his metal arm, grabbing my shoulder with the other, throwing me up against the wall with force, my back slamming into it.

He pushed my into the wall with his hand, wrapping it around my neck, the metal cold against my skin as I tried not to take a breath in, knowing that I'd lose all the air left in my lungs if I did. Memories came flushing back of last time we were in the position, my attempts at waking up Bucky ultimately failing which didn't end too well for me, knowing that this time wouldn't be any different if I couldn't get him off of me. 

——

A/N: uh oh
basically I know that i've been dragging this movie out quite a bit but after the airport battle there's not much that will actually happen with Ally as I couldn't write her into the plot that much as I thought it was pretty prefect how it all went down. plus I like my bike being about 40+ parts so it should work out pretty well
please vote and comment and i'll see you soon

 plus I like my bike being about 40+ parts so it should work out pretty well please vote and comment and i'll see you soon