eleven.

Steve and I stood outside the small english house with a red door as I pushed the metal door bell, the ringing sounded as I took a step back, waiting for an answer as I turned around

Steve and I stood outside the small english house with a red door as I pushed the metal door bell, the ringing sounded as I took a step back, waiting for an answer as I turned around. We had just came here from the hotel after landed a few hours ago, the summer afternoon giving us a warm breeze as cats and buses passed on the main road behind us.

The door opened as Dylan looked at me, a sad look on his face as I turned around to see him. "Hi" I said to him as I stepped into the house, hugging him lightly as he looked over at Steve, shaking his hand. Both Dylan and Josh were now late into their 40s, but I often still spoke to them at least a few time's a week, but I hadn't flown out to see them in a long time.

"Thanks for coming" he said to me, his british accent thick after living here for so long, guiding us into the living room of the house. "Of course, I wouldn't have missed it for the world" I told him as I saw Josh in a large armchair, reading a newspaper as he looks up at me a smile on his face as he stood up, hugging me. "How was your flight?" he asked us as we pulled away from each other, a gentle smile on my face as I shrugged my fingers.

"As good as a 7 hour flight can be" I replied as Steve shook Josh's hand, both men greeting each other to the best of their abilities as they nodded their heads. "Where are you guys staying?" Dylan asked me as he picked up the mugs which were in the coffee table, looking up at us as I looked over at Steve quickly. "Just a hotel in the city, I just got someone to book us a few rooms before we left" I told them with a shrug of my shoulders, Sam coming with us to get out of the tension filled Avengers HQ.

"Could have stayed with Lisa and I" Josh told me as I smiled at him softly, shaking my head as I pulled my long trench coat off. "Wouldn't want to intrude on you two" I told him as Dylan pointed at the two of us, making his way towards the door to presumably go through to the kitchen. "Can I get you guys something to drink?" he asked us as I nodded my head, walking over to the couch as I draped my coat over the back of it, Steve awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"Coffee?" Steve asked as Dylan nodded his head, looking over at me with his eyebrows raised as I pointed back at him. "I'll come help you" I said to him as he nodded his head, walking over into the kitchen as I followed after him, watching him flip the kettle on as I leaned against a counter, more watching him than helping him. "How have you been?" I asked him, folding my arms as I watched him pull some mugs from the cabinet, grabbing the coffee from the one next to it.

"It was a long with coming, I guess, I'm thankful she just had her whole funeral plan done already" he said to me with a joking smile, making me laugh a little bit as I nodded my head. "It was a SHIELD thing, we all had one" I said to him as he smiled, standing with his arms crossed as he stared down at the kettle, looking back at me. "There's three seats reserved for you guys at the church tomorrow, it's front row is that okay?" he asked me as I nodded my head, raising my eyebrows as I did so.

"Yeah, of course is it" I replied as I let out a breath, as I slowly continued to nod my head, the hum of the boiling water filling the room as I looked over at him. "Who's giving speech's?" I asked as he turned around to look at me, the kettle slowly getting louder and louder with every passing moment. "My cousin is going to close it" he told me as he smiled at me with his eyebrow raised as I looked back at him.

"Do you want to speak? We can get you a spot" he asked me as I shook my head, not really feeling up for it. "I'd rather not, I'll just stick to my seat" I said to him as he nodded his head at me, the kettle popping as he picked it up, pouring the water into all of the cups, ready to give them to us as we sat in the living room talking for the rest of the day.

——

A/N: i'm sorry that this chapter is both pretty short and I'm not a big fan of the ending but I just wanted to show Ally seeing Peggy's sons again just because i though it would be a nice little filler before the funeral chapter