forty-two.

I was running along the tarmac, dodging debris from Rhodey who was blasting end of planes as Sam weaved in and out of them, every shot that Rhodey fired missing him completely

I was running along the tarmac, dodging debris from Rhodey who was blasting end of planes as Sam weaved in and out of them, every shot that Rhodey fired missing him completely. I jumped up on the hood of a car, running over the top of it as I leaned off of the back, landing on the ground as I ducked into a roll, easily making it back onto my feet as I continued running towards Peter who was struggling to dodge Wanda who was blowing blasts at him.

Suddenly out of no where I watched as a once regular sized Ant-Man slowly grew, towering over us as I stopped in my tracks, my eyes widening as I cranked my head back to see how tall he actually was. My mouth instinctively opened in shock as my eyes widened, the sheer size of him confusing me while it simultaneously impressed me that he was able to do that. Scott's loud voice let out a booking laugh as he looked down at himself, obviously quite proud that he had managed to pull something like this off.

Scott outstretched his hand as he caught Rhodey legs in his hand, watching Rhodey struggle as Scott pulled him in. "What the fuck" I said loudly, not knowing what to do as I stood still looking around as I saw Tony fly into view, hovering near me as he pointed at the giant man standing on the tarmac. "Give me back my Rhodey" Tony said as he started flying straight towards Scott, my feet still planted on the ground based on how confused I was.

"Tiny dude is big now" I heard Rhodey shout as he struggled to get out of Ant-Mans grip, turning around as he tried to shoot at Ant-Man who finally just threw Rhodey away, sending him flying through the air. "Holy shit" I mumbled as I shook my head, starting to run again as Peter webbed up Rhodey before he crashed into the side of a plane, turning around quickly as he flew straight towards Scott.

"Hanger on your left 3rd door open that's where they are heading" I heard Tony say as I looked around, watching as Wanda helped lift Clint way from T'Challa who was trying to hit him, Tony and Sam flying over head me. "I'm on it" I said at the exact same time as T'Challa did, making me look over at him as he attempted to start running, getting stopped as Scoff stomped his foot on the ground, barely missing the Black Panther.

"I'm going" I said to them as I started running in that direction, my sights set on the open hanger with the jet inside of it. I ran as fast as I could, hearing Scott's loud voice groaning as he attempted to swat people away from him. I made it into the hanger, looking around as I walked over to the plane, about to climb inside of it as the control tower which was outside of the hanger started collapsing, Steve and Bucky running straight towards the hanger as the brick started falling to the ground.

I let out a deep breath as I saw Wanda's red magic holding up the collapsing tower, just long enough for both men to slide under it, Steve's eyes falling onto me as they both stoped running. "Are you coming?" Steve asked me as he clicked his shield onto his back, Bucky looking over at me before looking at Steve quickly. "I can't" I said to them as I shook my head, Steve taking a small step forward as we held eye contact for a moment.

"You know I can't" I said to Steve as I shook my head at him, reaching up to my belt as I pulled a small disc from the small holster I had, holding it in my hand as Bucky looked over at me. "Where are you guys going?" I asked them as Bucky looked over at Steve who was still staring back at me. "We have no idea yet" Steve replied to me as I nodded my head at them, rubbing my lips together as I saw T'Challa climbing over the stone rubble that was blocking the entrance, Steve and Bucky turning to look at him as well.

"Go" I said to them as they looked back at me, not moving as I nodded my head, looking over at Bucky as his steel blue eyes pierced my brown ones, his metal fist clenching. "Go" I said to them as T'Challa jumped off the top, landing on the ground in a cat like fashion as he started running, Steve and Bucky running around me as they made their way into the jet behind me.

I threw the disc which was in my hand as it effortlessly attached onto T'Challa's leg, causing him to freeze as the blue electricity traveled through his suit, making it hard for him to run. My hand going straight back up to my belt as I pulled out another one, slapping it onto the side of my thigh as an immobilising shock took over my body, sending me straight to the ground as my muscles screamed in pain.

——

A/N: hi guys, so this is quite a short chapter but i've been gone for a while so hopefully I will have another one up tomorrow
I don't really like this chapter but I just generally suck at writing fight scenes so this one was really difficult for me to get done please forgive me, more exciting chapters will be coming soon I promise
also Ally basically took Natasha's place in this scene because it seemed like an Ally thing to do to let her two best friends go
please vote and comment and i will see you soon (ALSO WASH YOUR HANDS)

A/N: hi guys, so this is quite a short chapter but i've been gone for a while so hopefully I will have another one up tomorrow I don't really like this chapter but I just generally suck at writing fight scenes so this one was really difficult for ...