five.

I ran down the main road as quickly as I could, no longer caring about how other people saw me as I stood at the bottom the empty sandy drive that led to the large grey building, the truck going straight towards it, making no attempted at stopping...

I ran down the main road as quickly as I could, no longer caring about how other people saw me as I stood at the bottom the empty sandy drive that led to the large grey building, the truck going straight towards it, making no attempted at stopping or slows down.

"Shit, it's happening" I said as I watched the truck hit the barricades, completely flipping as it rammed into the stone archway, making the hole thing fell as two new trucks came from each side, stopping as the backs opened up, people in all black body armour holding large guns jumping out and standing at the side of the building.

"Body armour, AR-15's" I said quietly as I made my way up the street, concealing myself hidden as they fired cans of gas through the windows, smashing the glass as they got into the building. "I'm coming" Steve told me as I looked up, seeing the shadow of Sam's wings in the air as Steve dropped from the sky, rolling as he stood up behind a soldier as he hit hit him his shield, sending him to the floor.

Another person shot at him while running towards him, causing Steve to kick the front of the truck as it hit the soldier, sending him flying. More fun shot came towards Steve as he threw his shield taking out the man easily as it lodged itself into a car door. I watched as Steve ran towards another soldier, kicking him in the chest as he got thrown into the wall behind him, Steve looking over at me as he nodded his head, giving me an okay signal to run over to him, looking into the building.

"I make 7 hostiles" Steve said into his earpiece as Wanda landed next to us, creating a shield with her powers as she covered both Steve and I as a man shot at us, Wanda moving her hand ever so slightly as she wrapped her magic around the enemy, suffocating him as she lifted him up. "Sam" she said as the winged man came from the sky, hitting the soldier with his wing as he fell onto the concrete.

"I make 5" Sam said as I looked over at Steve who strapped his arm into his shield, turning towards Wanda. "Rumlow is on 3rd floor" Sam said as Wanda nodded her head, shaking her hands out in front of her as she let out a deep breath. "Just as we practiced" Steve told her as she nodded her head, looking back over at him.

"What about the gas?" she asked as I looked over at her with my eyebrow raised. "We practiced for that too, get him up there first" I told her as she crafted a ball of red wasps, surrounding Steve in it as she lifted him off of the floor and onto the balcony, giving him ample access into the building. "We'll cover you, just get the gas out the windows and into the sky" I told her as I slipped the gun out of my holster which was sitting around the back of my hip.

I leaned down as I pulled a shoulder rest from the top of my boot, attaching it to the back of my gun as Sam handed me a bullet case, letting me click it into my gun as I held it up, resting it on my cheek. I kept my breathing steady as I saw trucks approaching with more men, the back doors flying open as people hoped out, only to be met with a bullet in the chest by Sam and I.

They clocked it pretty quickly as they started shooting back, Sam extending his wing as it covered the front of him, shielding him from the gunfire as I shot at the men shooting at us, nothing hitting me as my aim was perfect, managing to take them out before they even aimed at me. "Wanda?" I asked as I looked up quickly, seeing the green gas swirling into the air with the red wisps pushing it out into the air.

"Fire" Sam told me as he turned around, clicking a button on his wrist screen as two missiles launched from his pack, hitting the two men left standing and causing small explosions as I turned around, Wanda dropping her hands as she stopped using her powers, a wide smile on her face. "Well done" I told her as she nodded her head at me, cracking her knuckles quickly as I looked around.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon" Steve's voice rung out as I let out a deep breath, snapping the shoulder rest off of my gun as I clipped it onto my belt, putting the gun back in my holster as I nodded my head. "I'm on it" I said as I rolled my eyes quickly, jogging towards the exit as I made my way towards the main street.

!

"He's in an AFV heading north" Steve's voice said as I made my way towards the market, now walking calmly as I tried to blend in with the crowd, jot wanting to cause any panic or draw attention towards me. I looked up as I saw Sam fly above me, landing on one of the stalls as he put his hand up on his glasses, scooping the market.

I turned a corner as I saw a black truck, cars stopped around it and a few stalls destroyed as I finally started walking at a speed, hoping over some cars as I pushed my way through a crowd of people, everyone looking at some commotion. "I got four, they are splitting up" Sam said as he expanded his wings taking off as I made myself to the front of the group, looking down at the ground to see a vest with multiple explosives strapped to it, wires exposed.

"I got the two on the left" Natasha said as I moved forward, leaning down next to the vest as I heard it humming, knowing that they were live and could explode at any moment. "They've ditched their gear, it's live we need to evacuate. It's a shell game, one has the payload now too" I said as ah stood up, looking down at the Vest as I pushed my earpiece closer into my ear to avoid it falling out.

All of the sudden before I could even get a reply I got hit the in back, knocking the wind out of me, the hit so hard that it send my flying through the air, almost completely knocking me out.

——

A/N: GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED
school had been so difficult lately and I just haven't had time to upload parts but i'm back I promise it was literally just this one i hadn't written but I have a bunch so updates will be daily again I promise

A/N: GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED school had been so difficult lately and I just haven't had time to upload parts but i'm back I promise it was literally just this one i hadn't written but I have a bunch so updates will be daily again I promise