six.

I crashed straight through a metal board of the back of a stall as I got thrown onto the floor, landing on my side as I groaned, almost curling up in a ball as I tried to cover my head, not knowing what was coming next

I crashed straight through a metal board of the back of a stall as I got thrown onto the floor, landing on my side as I groaned, almost curling up in a ball as I tried to cover my head, not knowing what was coming next. People around me where screaming as there was mechanical whirring noises, causing me to look up as Rumlow in his metal suit came marching towards me.

He had chased around his hands, which is presumably why the blow to the back was so painful for me. "There you are, you bitch" he shouted as me as I scrambled into my knees trying to get up, not having time to get up off of the floor as he marched over me, extracting his fist, giving me time to look at the mask covering his face which was painted as if it was a skull.

"I've been waiting for this" he shouted at me as he hit me in the back once again, sending me flying into a table as I crashed into the ground a second time, a loud groan escaping my lips. "And this ones for the building you dropped in my face" he screamed at me as I moved away from his as quickly as I could, watching him pull a gun out from his holster, aiming it straight as me as he pushed the trigger.

Out of nowhere Steve threw himself in front of me, crouched as he held his shield in front of him, his body the only the thing shielding me as the bullet bounced off of the red white and blue shield , falling the floor as Steve used the shield to his Rumlow away from me, the gun getting knocked out of his hand as I reached forward to grab it quickly, standing up slowly as I held my hand on my hip.

"Come on, you son of a bitch" he shouted as Steve as Steve advanced towards him, both the men fighting as Steve caught his hand, pulling the metal cage he had around it to reveal a blade, Rumlow swishing it about as Steve dodged it, pushing his armed hand away from him as I stood up straight once again. "You all need to go" I shouted at the people around us doing nothing but standing and watching the fight go on.

"Leave" I screamed at them as they all simply watched my with wide eyes, not leaving as Steve snapped the blade of the knife of with a strike on his shield, hitting Rumlow as it knocked him over, knocking his mask off in the process. Rumlow kneeled on the floor as Steve made his way over to him, looking down with a clenched jaw.

I pulled the gun out of the back of my holster, holding it extended as I walked over to Rumlow, pushing it straight into his scarred forehead as he turned to look up at me. "I think I look pretty good, all things considered" he said as I pushed the gun into his head, causing him to move a little as Steve stood next to me. "Who's your buyer?" I asked him forcefully as he laughed, looking straight at me as I moved my finger over the trigger, ready to pull it.

"You know, he knew you, your buddy Bucky" he sneered at me as my breathing hitched a little, Steve looking over at me as I moved my finger away from the trigger. "What did you say?" I asked him as he laughed, repositioning his hands on his knees as I looked at him confused. "He remembered you, I was there. He was all weepy about it till they put his brains back in the blender" he said with a smirk, my mouth parting as I waited for him to finish his statement.

"He wanted you to know something, he said 'Tell Ally I love her'" he said with a menacing smile as I let out a breath, putting my hand on the back of his head as I pushed it into the gun, tears threatening to leak from my eyes as Steve took a step closer to Rumlow. "He said to me 'Please tell Rogers, when you gotta go, you gotta go" he said, looking at Steve as he pulled a hand held button out of his vest, my eyes looking down at it.

"And you two are coming with me" he said as he clicked the button, activating the bomb best he was wearing as I flinched, Steve grabbed me away from him as he shielded the two of us with his shield. I closed my eyes, waiting for the blow which never came, causing me to open them to see Rulmow in a ball of red wisps, the explosion happening inside, the magic keeping it in with the sound. Wanda lifted him off of the floor, Steve and I watching along with everyone else as she lost control.

"Wanda" I shouted at her as the explosion finally blossomed, Wanda trying not to drop it as she pulled it through an office building, the whole holding blowing up as it started to topple down on its self. She threw her hands over her mouth in shock as I looked over at Steve, worries about what was happening inside right now as all the civilians around us started screaming. "Oh my god" Steve said from my side as I let out a breath, watching as the building burned and collapsed.

"Sam, we need fire and rescue on the south side of the building" I said into my earpiece as I stared at the flames, knowing that I wouldn't be able to get inside to save everyone quick enough, the people inside probably already dead.

——

A/N: hello, i'm back again for a double update as well, because I feel bad for not updating for like 5 days I'm sorry
so keep scrolling i'll see you in two minutes

A/N: hello, i'm back again for a double update as well, because I feel bad for not updating for like 5 days I'm sorry so keep scrolling i'll see you in two minutes