thirty-eight.

I stood behind a man on a computer, a joystick in my hand as I scooped over the city map of Berlin, selecting security cameras to tap into as the IT worker in front of me did that bit, leaving me with the easy job as the whole room was filled with...

I stood behind a man on a computer, a joystick in my hand as I scooped over the city map of Berlin, selecting security cameras to tap into as the IT worker in front of me did that bit, leaving me with the easy job as the whole room was filled with clicks from mouses and keyboards. "Hit that one on the street corner" I said to him as he clicked on it, bringing up a firewall as he brought it down in seconds, running the facial profiles we had for Steve, Bucky and Sam through it to see if it would pick anything up.

"Nothing" he said to me as he clicked off of it, scrolling out as red dots covered a map, showing the ones we had been through and deducted that there was no matches to any of the men from that camera, each one of them filling me with hope that they had managed to get away undetected. "Ma'am" someone said as I looked over, a lady turning around in her chair as she looked at me, my eyes going straight to her screen to see blurry footage of Steve's in a beat up Beatle, stopped at a stop light as Sam sat next to him, his face not in frame as I let out a breath.

"Where are they?" I asked her as she turned back around again, minimising the screen as she looked at the map, hovering her cursed over the camera long she had found. "South side of Saatwinkler Damm" she told me as I nodded my head, holding out the joystick the man in front on me who took it from me, my finger pointing at the lady. "Can you track their car registration and send the pings to my phone, please?" I asked her as she nodded her head turning around quickly as she started typing, my feet moving as I left the room, pushing my hair back as I stood still for a moment, closing my eyes as I shook my head.

"You were so damn close" I muttered under my breath as I pulled my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it as I clicked on Tony's number, putting the phone to my ear as I started walking down the hall. "Stark" his voice said as I rolled my eyes, walking around a group of people in suits and heels as they all nodded their heads at me, their laughs echoing the halls. "I've got a match for Steve, there's a track on them we should go" I told Tony as I stood at the elevators, a man reading a paper from the top of a large pile as he looked at me quickly before averting his eyes.

"Are you back yet?" I asked Tony as I heard muffled talking on his end followed by the sound on him putting his phone into something, presumably his shoulder as I heard his voice talking to someone. "Yup, got back in this morning" his voice said as the elevator got here, the man signalling his hand as he let me go in first, which I did, pushing the button for a few floors above where I currently was, going to find Nat. "Where were you?" I asked him as the man came in after me, awkwardly pushing his button as he tried to not drop all the papers.

"New York" he told me as I scrunched my eyebrow, pushing my free hand into my pocket as I rocked forward on my feet a little bit, lowering my voice for the amount of silence filling the elevator. "Did you get what you were after?" I asked as I let out a breath, the sound of the man flipping his page over making me look back at him quickly, shooting him a forced smile as the elevator started climbing. "Yeah, can you connect me to the pings please?" he asked me as I let out a breath, removing my phone from my ear as I scrolled through my phone, seeing the map with the red line of the path of the cat Steve was presumably in showing up on the screen.

"You could have offered to go and water my plants" I said to Tony as I put my phone back up to my ear, Tony not replying as he probably was looking at the map I had just added him into. "They are going to the airport" Tony's voice said as the elevator doors opened, causing me to walk out onto the busy floor, seeing Natasha sitting as a desk in the glass office in the middle of the floor, talking to Ross as she shook her head. "Of course they are" I sighed as I heard Tony typing on his phone, the sound of him fumbling it back up to his ear filling my head as I walked over to the office.

"Berlin Tegel, 20 minutes" he said to me before hanging up, causing me to quicken my pace as I helped my phone in my hand, reaching the office, Nat not seeing me as she had her back to me, Ross's eyes shifting over to me as I pushed the door open, not entering the room as Nat spinner in her chair to look at me.

"We've found them"

——

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a little while and i'm sorry that this chapter is so shit but it's all I could write right now
one thing i've noticed is that she stands behind a lot of people and checks camera recently, I know i'm sorry about that it's just ive basically ran out of filler ideas at this point
BUT ITS THE AIRPORT SCENE NEXT SO YAY
please vote and comment and i'll see you soon hopefully

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a little while and i'm sorry that this chapter is so shit but it's all I could write right now one thing i've noticed is that she stands behind a lot of people and checks camera recently, I know i'm sorry about that...