eight.

I walked out of the steamy bathroom, running the ends of my hair through a towel as I flicked the light switch off, having just coming out of the shower as I leaned against the doorframe, looking over at Natasha who sat on my bed in a tank top her...

I walked out of the steamy bathroom, running the ends of my hair through a towel as I flicked the light switch off, having just coming out of the shower as I leaned against the doorframe, looking over at Natasha who sat on my bed in a tank top her hair in the process of drying as well.

"Why is he even here?" I asked Nat as he tried to look over her shoulder to see a large bruise starting from where she probably hurt it today. "I have no idea" she told me as she grabbed the blue muscle tape which was on the bed next to her, picking it up as she looked over at me. "Can you help?" she said as I nodded my head, throwing my towel into the hamper as I walked over to her, taking the tape from her hand and picking up the scissors which were next to her.

"When did you get hurt?" I asked her as I pulled the tape out, measuring it out on her shoulder blade as I cut it, putting it on her skin as she let out a breath. I used my hand to smooth it out to hold up her muscle, giving her some relief as it healed over time. "I landed on it weirdly" she told me as I asked her to hold the tape, which she did, pulling another piece out as I cut it, taking it and putting it on the other side of her muscle, placing it on the bottom of the other and connecting it at the top, making sure it was smooth against her skin.

"Do you want it checked out?" I asked her as she shook her head, putting his hair back over her back as I stood up, taking the tape back from her and walking into the bathroom, setting it on the counter to put away later. "No, it's not broken or anything" she told me as she grunted, grabbing her sweatshirt and pulling it over her head, pulling her hair out of it as she laid back on my bed. "You think we are in trouble?" I asked her as I stood in front of my mirror, grabbing my hairbrush as brushing through my damp hair as she let out a sigh.

"Probably" she said as she stretching her injured arm out at the side of her, putting the other behind her head as I turned to look at her. "It's in the contract that we don't need government permission to do things" I told her, Nat knowing that I was talking about what happened in Lagos, not needing to tell her. "Yeah but we need government help when it comes to clean up" she told me as I didn't reply, nodding my head as I flipped my head upside down, running my hands through my hair before standing up straight once again.

"Have you seen the news about Lagos?" she asked me as I shook my head, not particularly wanting to know considering I could have done something about it before Rumlow clicked the button. "Death toll is high" she told me as I nodded my head slightly, setting down my hairbrush as I walked over to her, setting out my hand as she took it with her good hand, helping her get up as she got to her feet.

"I know about that" I told her as I nodded my head, moving towards the door as I held it open for her, letting her walk out before be before I closed the door. "Have you spoken to Wanda?" she asked her as I looked over at her, shaking her head as we made our way through the living area which was completely deserted as we walked over to the door. "No, Steve said he would though, I figured that he had a better chance of getting through to her than me" I told her as we made our way out of the room, the white and glass hallways empty and silent.

"Yeah, that makes sense" she replied as she walked ahead of my slightly, my boots slapping against the clean floors as we walked down the halls towards the meeting rooms. Natasha winced as he held her shoulder with her other hand, ending her jaw as I looked over at her with a concerned look on my face. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the medic unit?" I asked her as she looked over at me, not having to tell me she didn't want to as I nodded my head.

"My hair isn't dry" I said as I grabbed the ends, running my fingers through them before I threw my hair back over my shoulder. "I don't think Ross is going to care very much" Natasha told me as she let go of her shoulder, the sweater she was wearing concealing the fact she even had an injury until she winced because of it. "Are you ready to get shouted at?" I asked her as she scoffed, shaking her head as she rolled her eyes, both of us making our way down to the meeting rooms, seeing Tony and Rhodey already sitting as a table, talking to each other.

"You might need to stop me from shouting back"

——

A/N: hello, I promised daily updates again so here I am
it's just another filled chapter so I apologise but I s said it before and i'll say it again, I love Nat and Ally's friendship
a small self promo, ive been focusing on my book Doctor which is a Gilbert Blythe fanfiction for all my Anne of Green Gables and mainly AnnE fans, so please check it out thank youuuuu
please vote and comment and I will see you soon

A/N: hello, I promised daily updates again so here I am it's just another filled chapter so I apologise but I s said it before and i'll say it again, I love Nat and Ally's friendship a small self promo, ive been focusing on my book Doctor which is...