eighteen.

I pulled up the driveway of Avengers Headquarters, my black Audi halting to a stop outside of one of the entrances as I opened the door, stepping out and walking through the sliding doors

I pulled up the driveway of Avengers Headquarters, my black Audi halting to a stop outside of one of the entrances as I opened the door, stepping out and walking through the sliding doors. I made my way into the building, pushing my sunglasses onto the top of my head as they pushed my hair back, my heels clicking on the hard floors as my long black high waisted pants flowed with every step I made, my black blouse airy on my torso.

I walked through the bright halls which were weirdly pretty deserted and quiet for this time of the day, no workers bustling about the building as my arms swung by my side. I scanned my thumb on the pad as I pulled the door open, the elevators on the other side as I pushed the buttons, one of the doors opening instantly which never happened here. I stepped into it, pushing the button as it lifted up to the first floor, the doors opening as I walked out, most of the meeting rooms completely empty except from one.

I made my way to the conference room, Tony and Rhodey looking at me through the glass walls as I made my way into the room. "Where are the other two?" Tony asked me, his hands clasped on the table in front of him as I stood in the door way, leaning against he glass door as I folded my arms, looking over at him . "Where do you think?" I asked, Tony sighing as I made my way over to the table, pulling out a chair and collapsing into it next to Rhodey.

"You just missed Ross" he said to me, as I tilted my head back, resting it on the chair as soon let out a deep breath. "Orders for Barnes are shoot on sight" he continued, leaning forward as he rested his elbows on the table, putting his head in his hands as we all sat in silence, causing me to straighten my neck as look down at the table. "They've gone after him, I have no idea where" I told them as Tony looked over at me, his slightly blue tinted glasses sliding down his nose as he pushed them up.

"Well, I think the law would call them accomplices to a crime" Tony breathed as I looked over at him, not saying anything as I parted my lips, wanting to say something but not knowing what.

"Where's Wanda?" I asked, missing a beat as I did not wanting to know about what could happen to Bucky or Steve anymore . "In her room, or in Visions" Tony snarked, raising an eyebrow at me as he smirked a little, clearly finding their kindling romance rather funny, which we all did. "She sign yet?" I asked, looking at Tony who ultimately looked defeated, putting his head in his hand as he sighed with a shake of his head.

"No, and until those accords go through she's not allowed to leave this building" he told me, causing me to raise my eyebrows at him, Tony clearly already knowing what my expression was as he continued. "She's not an American citizen and back when we didn't have government control she didn't need a visa, but she does now" he told me as I let out a disappointing breath. "Not my words, Ross tells me what to do now" he said throwing his hands up in defeat.

Rhodey lifted his head, turning in his chair as he looked at me, causing me to turn back to him. "Apparently they don't give visas to weapons of mass destruction" Rhodey told me as I shook my head at him, clenching my jaw as I did so. "Don't call her that" I told him as Tony looked up, straightening his back as he put his arms on the table, leaning forward in her chair. "If you're calling her that, technically we all are" I told him as I turned back to the table, staring out the window on the wall at the line of trees as the wind ripped through them.

"She's just a kid" I said, shaking my head as I looked over at Tony who turned towards me, his face having an annoyed expression on it as I shook my head at him. "She's just a kid" I repeated once again as I set my hands on the table, pushing my chair back as I stood up, pushing the chair in quickly as I left the room, making my way towards the living quarters on the other side of the building.

——-

A/N: I wrote this chapter ages ago and honestly reading it over and imagining the outfit I had Ally in walking down the empty halls still gives me chills
ALSO I never really explained before, but the amount of filler chapters between Steve and Ally was because of the fact she isn't in Team Cap in this book, so I was trying to make it up to you
please vote and comment and I will see you tomorrow

A/N: I wrote this chapter ages ago and honestly reading it over and imagining the outfit I had Ally in walking down the empty halls still gives me chills ALSO I never really explained before, but the amount of filler chapters between Steve and All...