three.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock blaring, Steve's arm around my waist as my head rested on my arm, my eyes opening slowly as I let out a small groan, actually having to wake up now

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock blaring, Steve's arm around my waist as my head rested on my arm, my eyes opening slowly as I let out a small groan, actually having to wake up now. The room was still pitch black as I looked at the digital clock which sat underneath the tv which was mounted to the wall the red numbers reading 4am as I closed my eyes once again.

"Friday, turn the alarm off" I said, my morning voice sounding weak before clearing the throat. The noise stopped as Steve move his arm, lying on his back as he moved his arm behind his head. "We should get up" Steve said as I sighed, rolling into my back as I closed my eyes, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand as Steve leaned on one of his elbows, leaning over me. "Come on, we have a mission to get to" he told me as I sighed, lifting my head and kissing him quickly before I rolled out of bed. "I'm going to make coffee" I said as I stood up, wrapping the sheet around me as I stood up, pulling sheet along with me as I held it in place.

I pulled the door open, my feet hitting the cold floors as the cool air hit my skin, giving me goosebumps as I walked down the hallway making it to the kitchen, the route practically muscle memory in the dark. I didn't bother turning on any lights, working under the small amount of light coming from the window as I opened up a cabinet door, pulling out a jar of coffee and grabbing a filter from the pile, with the same hand, and walking over to the machine, trying not to drop anything.

I yawned, tilting my head backwards as I opened the top of the coffee machine, pushing the filter into it as I pulled open the jar, grabbing the spoon that was in it and powering it into the machine, a few pieces falling over the side but I didn't care too much, leaving someone else to clean it up later. I reached up, moving back as I opened the cupboard as I pulled a mug out, walking over to the fridge as filling it up with water from the cooler, bowing my head as I tried to rub my eyes with my hand keeping the sheet covering my body, the whole thing not really working as I finished filling up the mug, almost dropping the sheet as I held it right.

I poured the water into the coffee pot, closing the lid as I pushed the button, all of the sudden the overhead lights flickering on as I squinted my eyes at the change, covering my eyes as I held the sheet up, turning away from the light. "Are you naked?" I heard Natasha's voice asked from behind me, causing to turn around and open my eyes a little, seeing the red head there in her pyjamas as she looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Maybe" I said to her as I pulled the sheet higher up on me, watching as coffee slowly dripped into the pot as Natasha opened up the fridge, pulling out a pot of yogurt as she walked behind me, stepping over the sheet as she tutted, shaking her head. "Can I help?" I asked her as she grabbed a spoon from the drawer, rilling the lid off of the pot as she put it in the trash can, jumping up and sitting on top of the counter. "I expect more from you" she said as he scooped some yogurt into her mouth, looking over at me as I stared at the coffee pot.

"At least put some clothes on before coming out here" she said to me as she looked down at her hand, causing me to look over to her. "Good idea, pour me a cup when the coffee is ready" I told her as I shuffled back through the halls and into Steve's room once again, spending most of my nights in there now rather than my own. "Coffee is on" I told him as the bathroom light was on, watching him come out in black t-shirt and grey sweatpants, smiling at me as I fell back onto the messy bed, pulling the sheet up with me. "I'll get you a cup" he said to me as he went to the door, stopping and pointing at me.

"Put some clothes on" he told me as he opened the door, causing me to sit up, still holding the sheet in place as I threw my free hand out to the side. "Why is everyone so concerned about my lack of clothing?" I said rather loudly, Steve looked out the door, nodding at someone as I looked out as well, Sam standing there in a pair of shorts and a tank top as he looked at me. "Good morning to you too" he said to me as he winked at Steve, causing him to clear his throat as Sam walked away, Steve looking back at me. "I'd like that cup of coffee now please" I told him as I put my hand over my eyes, falling back onto the bed, my hair sprawled out round me as he laughed lightly, leaving the room with a closing click.

——

A/N: okay I loved this chapter so much please tell me you guys did too
basically I ain't writing smut just because I think i'd be really bad at it so this will be the closest you will get
Civil War really goes straight into the plot so I tried to put as many fillers in as possible which is what these first few chapters are, and the next will be the opening scene of the movie
please vote and comment and i'll see you soon

A/N: okay I loved this chapter so much please tell me you guys did too basically I ain't writing smut just because I think i'd be really bad at it so this will be the closest you will get Civil War really goes straight into the plot so I tried to ...