𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔰𝔬𝔫

She was hot, not gonna lie. I just needed to know her age, and well, if she really was rich.

"Let's see what we have here." I say as I grab her backpack and kneel down in front of her, smirking.

She gulps and looks away.

"You don't talk much?"

She still didn't look at me and I was starting to get pissed. I grabbed her jaw and moved it towards me.

"Look at me when I talk to you." I say sternly.

She nodded and I smiled.

"Alright, do you have your phone?"

"Um I- No." She says stuttering.

That's the biggest sign of a lie. I roll my eyes and look into her backpack. Bunch of school shit.

"So your still in that shithole y'all call school huh?" I say as I throw her stuff out.

"Uh yeah please don't throw that."

"You're not gonna need that." I say laughing.

"Yes I will."

"Nah, you won't."

"I will."

"It's school for fucks sake why would you want that." I say.

"Cause I need to impress my parents?"

"Oh your THAT kind of family."

I look at her and she frowns, "What are you talking about?"

"You know, the family that looks perfect from the outside but is the whole opposite in the inside."

She gulped and looked down, nodding a little.

"I guess you could say that's how my family is."

I feel like I hurt her. Went a little too deep with things.

"Hey-"

"GRAYSON GOD DID YOU FIND SOMETHING?!"

I look down and sigh, fucking Andrea.

"Yes Andrea. Next time please don't yell." I say as I stand up.

"Yeah I'm not listening to you. Gimme the phone." She says as she extends her hand.

I roll my eyes and give it to her.

"What's your fucking deal today? You've been so out of it." Andrea says as she lights a cigarette.

"Nothing, why would you care anyway?" I say as I leave.

"You're right." She says and I slam the door shut, leaving the girl alone with Andrea.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

Why the fuck did he leave and why did he get all moody? I'm just gonna say, this girl is giving me murderer vibes and I'm not here for it.

"Alright bitch whats your code?"

I roll my eyes and tell her my code and she smiles, "See, just like I told your little friend, cooperate, and you'll be out soon."

"About her, where is she?" I ask as she taps on my phone.

"Another room. Oh and fun little fact, we aren't like other druglords, we don't torture our victims, if they're parents or whoever we call don't pay us, we turn their kids into one of us. Am I right Ethan?"

She turns around as Ethan comes in, both his hands in his pockets.

"Yep. You got something?"

He seemed like the type of guy that was rude all the time. Opposite of his brother.

"Yeah. Her parents!" She says as she smiles at me.

I roll my eyes. Honestly, my parents don't give a fuck about me, they just want me to graduate.

"Helloooooo. Listen here, I have your sweet daughter, hidden somewhere where no one can find her. Give us money and we'll return her."

I could hear my father arguing back and Andrea rolled her eyes.

"Give us 200k. Yes you heard right. Oh? Damn. Well, say your last words to your daughter." She says as she puts the speaker.

"Dad what the fuck did you tell her?" I say anger boiling through my veins.

"I'm sorry honey, I don't have that much money. I can't pay."

"Yeah and if he calls the police your dead." Andrea adds.

"I'm really sorry honey."

"It's fine. At the end of the day y'all were just using me to get more fame." I say and nod towards Andrea, signaling her to hang up.

I couldn't believe my parents had the guts to do me like this. It's fine though, I was used to getting left alone. They're probably going to make a fuss about it, then forget about it, and probably go on vacation now that they don't have to worry about their daughter.

"Fuck my cousin is calling again. For the third time." Ethan growls as he starts heading out the room.

"What do we do with her?" Andrea says.

"She's one of us now." He says smirking as he leaves the room.

Oh.

"Hey kely what the fuck do you want now?" Ethan says as he steps out.

Wait.

Kely?!

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Kely?!

vote n comment hors

i updated so late who gon tell me😐‼️

love yall tho

fuck this font.