𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝔏𝔲𝔦𝔰

I was the only one in the hospital when he revived. Kate made everyone believe he actually died. I let them believe.

"LET ME SEE KATE!" He yells. He kept shaking the bed so I grabbed his arms, and he stopped.

"Luis, please let me see her." He says.

"I can't."

"Why bro?"

"We need her. If we bring her to you she'll become distracted."

"Bro she's pregnant! She can't go out there and shoot! You guys probably don't even know who shot me!"

"I have an idea as to who it could be."

He frowns and I sigh, "Your ex. She saw you with your new girlfriend and probably got jealous."

He groans and rolls his eyes, "It always leads back to that stupid family."

"That stupid family that we need to watch out for. Dylan you were dead for 10 minutes. If it weren't for Kate immediately going to the hospital you wouldn't be here."

"Fine."

"Thanks bro. Take good care."

I bend down and lightly hug him. I leave the hospital and drive back home. When I get there, I make a sad face and manage to make a tear slip out.

When I enter, everyone looks at me, and when I make eye contact with Kate, my heart breaks. Eyeliner and mascara were all over her cheeks, and she had changed now. Rose was standing beside her, arm on her back.

"I'm sorry."

She let out a sob and stood up, running upstairs. Grayson walked over to me and hugged me. I was a good actor. Tears kept coming down my cheeks, but honestly, I felt like I needed to cry. Kate scared me to death when she came in and said he was dead. I sat down on the couch and put my face on my hands.

"Luis?"

I look up and see Sarah, with a sad face. I put my head on her shoulder and continued to cry.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔢

It's been two days. Today is the funeral. I adjust the black rose on my hair and look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing Dylan's favorite dress.

Rose came up beside me and wrapped her arms around me, laying her head on my shoulder as she looked at me.

"You look beautiful."

I lightly smile at her and sigh. I miss him so much. I can't sleep. I miss his warm touch next to me in bed. I miss his arms around me as he snored. Now i'm all alone.

We walk downstairs and everyone is ready. We get in a car and ride to the nearest church we found. When we arrive, not many people are there, which makes me less sad. I would hate it if it was crowded.

Everyone pays their respects and talk with Luis and I. It was hard keeping a straight face, when they talked about their memories with Dylan.

I skipped the burial. I couldn't handle it. Once everyone was gone, I came back, and laid a white rose on top of where he was buried.

I look at it one last time and leave, tears falling down my face. It wasn't the only thing falling though. It started raining, which made the town look like a ghost town because their was also a little fog.

I stepped into the car and looked one last time at the cemetery, and turned around, facing the driveway.

dis chapter so short chile anyways.

Hi kate.

vote n comment

love you all

oh forgot,

Megan Fox as Ashita:)