𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

"Bring her into the room NOW!" He yells.

Grayson picks me up and I puke again, blood. I hope this stops soon. Grayson lays me down on the bed and I groan. The doctor pushed me to the side and put a bucket next to me. I spit the rest of the blood, and tears start slipping out.

"I hate this." I say, looking at Grayson.

"Me too, but we'll get through it."

I touch his arm as the doctor injects something inside me. My arm starts to slip from Grayson and I start to close my eyes.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔢

"NO NO NO. YOURE FUCKING DEAD. YOU CANT BE ALIVE."

I yell at him as he takes a drink. We took him inside, but I still can't believe it.

"Luis, he told me I couldn't leave the hospital. He said I was a distraction to you, and he needs you right now."

I frown at him, too many emotions going through my head.

"You're not a distraction."

"I know I told him that but he said he would fake my death."

Anger starts building up inside me and Dylan stands up and weakly walks towards me.

"Hey, what matters is i'm alive."

"Fuck that, it's Luis i'm mad at. What the fuck is he thinking? Faking his own brothers death?"

Dylan sighs and holds my hands. "I'm here. You can get his anger out on him later."

I start sobbing and hug him, my face in his neck. I thought I would never see him again. We stay there, in the middle of the living room, in each other's arms.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

"I think that's going to be with you forever."

I groan and sit back on the bed. I've woken up now, and he was making me show what I had. Every time I used my strength or used whatever I had on my hands, blood would come out my mouth.

"A bad advantage." Grayson says.

I bite the inside of my cheek, looking down. I hate this place.

"When can I leave?"

"You can leave anytime. You just have to practice keeping your advantages hidden from the public eye." The doctor says.

"I'll try my best." I say standing up. We shake hands and he leaves to get some papers for me to sign. I look at Grayson and he starts laughing. I frown, "What's so funny?"

"It's just, so much shit has happened. All in almost 3 months. I never expected to end up in Australia. Never expected you to show up with this."

I lightly smile at him and rest my hand on his thigh. He puts his hand on top and I lay my head on his shoulder, letting out a huge sigh.

"We'll get through this."

"Together." I say.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

I was glad to see Amira and Luis. Seeing only Grayson was starting to make me think only he cared about what happened to me.

We exit the hospital and into the car. Their was blood all over the place, so I sat where their was less. Which was in the way corner. Of the car.

"Why didn't you guys clean it?" I ask as we drive to the house.

"We've been in the hospital all day worried about you, we forgot about the car." Luis says. I nod my head and look out the window. I see the ocean and anger builds up inside me. I used to love the ocean, but now I hate it. Despise it.

We arrive quickly and Grayson helps me out. When we enter the house, the first thing I hear is screaming. My eyes widen as Kate slaps Luis, and kicks him in his area. I gasp and cover my mouth, as Luis falls to the ground in pain.

"YOURE FUCKING SICK. SICK. HOW DARE YOU."

"WHATS GOING ON?" Grayson yells behind me.

"OH? LUIS? CARE TO EXPLAIN?"

Luis doesn't respond and Kate grabs his hair, and pulls it, making him stand up. He stands up, wincing.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." He says.

"Oh really?" A voice behind us says.

I turn around and take a step back as I see Dylan, with a black buttoned shirt on, black pants with a belt, a watch on his wrist, and many rings on his fingers.

Kate loves me now

vote n comment

8 more♥♥

love u all
thank u sm for all the support.