𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

if the song stops playing before u finish reading, i recommend listening to it again kk bye

*6 years ago*

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫

"You know how to get in, in case you need me right?"

She nods and I smile. She waves goodbye, and I wave back at her. She leaves through the back door, and runs up the hill. She disappears and I continue watching the hill.

I feel a sudden hand on my shoulder and jump.

"Why was she here?"

I close my eyes and turn around. When I open them, I see Rose, with her arms crossed.

"It's kind of hard to explain."

"Is it though?"

I sigh, and roll my eyes, "We just messed around." I say as I walk past her.

"You shouldn't be letting her into the house. Imagine if it wasn't me who caught you two? What if it was Grayson-"

"But it wasn't." I say smirking, as I grab an apple and bite it.

"Just know, we all know you fucked someone. You guys were LOUD."

I raise my eyebrows, pretending to pay attention. She rolls her eyes and leaves the room, heading to her room.

"Oh, and next time, be a little, less loud." She yells from upstairs. I laugh and shake my head.

Amira comes from the laundry room, and she widens her eyes. "He's alive."

"Oh come on, was it that loud?"

She nods, and I groan. "I'm out."

I stand up, and walk towards the door. "Wait Ethan."

I turn to look at Amira, who was still standing in the exact same spot.

"Who was the girl? Do I know her?"
I look down and sigh.

"Not exactly."

I leave, throwing the core of the apple on the bush.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

"What is this?"

I show Noah three fingers and he frowns.

"Two"

I frown, and his eyes go wide, as he realizes he's wrong.

"Look Noah, it's one, two, three."

"Thee."

"Three."

Noah nodded and continued to say thee, instead of three. I smiled at him and continued to teach him the numbers. For now, I was only teaching him until 5. I felt as if I went to 10, he wouldn't handle it.

He grabbed his sippy cup, and slurped orange juice from it. I grab a little towel as a few droplets fall from the side of his mouth, gently cleaning it up, so it doesn't stain his light blue mickey mouse shirt.

He lets out a giggle, and I smile to him, as I gently touch his cheek. I get butterflies in my stomach as I realize I'll be holding a baby in 9 months. My baby.

A knock fills Noah's room, distracting me from my thoughts. I stand up and walk towards the door, and open it. There stands Grayson along with Kely.

"Hi."

"Hi, I wanted to see Noah, Grayson wants to see you." Kely says as she passes me, walking towards Noah. I turn around to face Grayson and smile at him.