𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

I keep asking Grayson when we're going back to get Andrea, Kely, and Alejandro. All he says is "We're working on it." "Soon"

It's been three weeks since I last saw them. I'll be honest I even missed Andrea.

Here in Mexico it's bad but not as much as it is in the United States. Luis has a whole entire house underground, and we've been staying here since then.

Grayson and I haven't talked, because he's busy with Luis and Ethan, talking about how they're going to try to get back.

We have the tv working but on antena and only one channel works. The one channel is thankfully in Los Angeles so we know what's going on.

It's still in flames, because of the dry grasses, and theirs people running all over the place.

Kate and I have been much closer than ever and we've also started talking with Sarah. Kate is now officially dating Dylan, which is cute but I find funny, considering what we're going through.

Right now I'm in my room. Theirs three rooms only. Kate and I in one room, Sarah and Luis in another, and Grayson, Ethan, and Dylan are in one together. Thankfully the rooms are huge.

I miss Kely so much. Apparently their running out of food in Los Angeles. Here in Mexico, we're fine. Even though now that the war happened, Mexico and the islands are filled with people escaping.

"Rose."

I look up from my journal and see Grayson standing by the door.

"Yes?"

"Dinners ready." He says and leaves.

It breaks my heart that we stopped talking so quickly. We were finally getting along, if it weren't for this stupid war.

I head out my room and into the dinner room, where Luis, Sarah, and Dylan are there already.

"Have you seen Katherine and Ethan?" Dylan asks.

"Katherines in the bathroom. I don't know about Ethan." I say as I sit down and serve myself.

Soon Ethan comes and sits down.

"Where were you E?" Grayson asks.

"Weight room."

Like I said, big house underground. So yeah, Luis is rich. Five minutes into eating, Kate finally comes.

"Sorry, I had an upset stomach." She says and sits down to eat.

I look at Dylan and he gives me a dumb look. I roll eyes and continue eating. I'll have a talk with him later.

"So when are we seeing the rest-" I say but i'm interrupted by Grayson slamming his hand on the table.

"Fucking christ Rose! Soon alright! Can you stop asking it's getting real fucking annoying." He says.

"Excuse me?! You should be even more worried. You left your fucking cousin in the middle of the war. You should be-"

"Trust me I am. But you, constantly reminding me that I still haven't found a way to get to her is making me mad." He says sternly.

I realize he's right and stand up, "Im done eating for today. Provecho."
Translation: Enjoy ur food or sum typa shit.

I've learned spanish also. Not much, just a few words, but i'm still proud.

I leave to my room and lay on my bed. I don't want to get Grayson mad, but i'm just worried for them back there. What could be happening at the house? Do they have food? Is the house still there?

My questions remain unanswered, but the door opens and I sit up, to see Kate coming on.

"Done already?" I ask her.

She looks at me and closes the door locking it. She walks towards my bed and sits on it.

"You good?" I say nervously laughing.

She shakes her head and I grab her hand.

"Hey talk to me." I say as I smile to her.

"Rose Im pregnant."

kate wha da hail man

vote n comment!

love y'all sm

kate is one of main problems:)