𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫

I hear Rose run down the stairs, and I see her, with tears on her cheeks. She looks at Kely, Kate and I, and runs out to the backyard.

I put my hand up to Kate and Kely and start walking towards the backyard.

"Rose?"

"Yeah."

"Want to talk about it?"

She looks at me, and nods. I take a seat next to her, and we stare at the hill in front of us.

"So, you know how i'm like, pregnant right?"

I nod, and she continues, "And like how Grayson was super happy right?"

"Yeah, I mean he was jumping around with a big ass smile."

She laughs, "Yeah, I don't think he means it."

"What do you mean?" I say frowning.

"Apparently he would've been happier if I had gotten pregnant after we were done with all this chaos."

"I mean, he has a point, but then, what about all that celebration he did? He seems so excited."

"I have a feeling he's faking it. In order to keep me happy, and like make me think he wants it. Now i'm not so sure though."

I nod, and look back at the hill. "Look, i'm not Grayson, obviously, but, at the end of the day, it's your body, you, do what you want with it. If Grayson doesn't approve, well, maybe he isn't the guy."

She looks down and nods, more tears slipping out.

"Hey, sorry it wasn't my intention to make you cry more." I say as I hug her.

Her face rests on my chest, "Yeah, you're fine. The thing is, I just realized you might be right. That's what scares me."

We sit there, me rubbing my hand up and down her back, as she silently cries.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Unknown: meet at the coffee shop, at 3pm.

Me: um, who r u?

Unknown: no questions. be there.

I frown as I close the app, and turn off my phone. It's been a few hours since my talk with Rose. She went back up to the room, and her and Grayson continued to fight, which kind of broke me.

It felt like one of those moments when your parents fought. It scares me that they'll no longer be together. They're like the main couple in our team.

* 1 hour ago*

"GRAYSON JUST BE HONEST ITS NOT THAT HARD!"

I wince again as I hear Rose yell, for like the 500th time. I finish my cup of orange juice, and look at the living room, where Kate was knitting clothes.

"Are those for your girl?"

She nods and smiles, "This is entertaining. Although it can come with a few mental breakdowns."

I laugh and so does she. "Have you chosen a name yet?"

"Well, I have a few names in mind."

"Which ones?"

"Bayleigh, Marina, or River."

"Oh, those are cute names." I say nodding.

She smiles, "Thank you. I'm still trying to decide."

I hear another yell and look down.

Suddenly, I hear stomps coming down the stairs, and I turn around and see an angry Grayson. This, I avoid. Angry Grayson can be chaotic.

He leaves the house, and Kate and I sit there, wondering what happened.

*present*

I walk down the street, as I see the coffee sign. I start to run a little, in order to be there on time.

I enter and look around. The unknown person told me to sit on the booth in the way corner. When I see it, I see Ashita staring at me, a coffee in her hand.

I roll my eyes and approach her, taking a seat in front of her.

"I have a deal for you."

I raise my eyebrows at her, letting her know to continue.

"You seem like the only one in your little group that doesn't hate me."

"Correction, I do hate you, just not as much as the others do. I mean, just don't kill anyone from my family and your good with me."

She smiles, "I could stop this attack between us. Right now the only people I hate, are Rose and Grayson. The others can fuck off."

I glare at her and she throws her hands up. I laugh, shake my head, looking down.

"What are you saying Ash?"

"I'm saying, is, try to convince Rose and Grayson to no longer hate me. And I'll no longer hate them."

I frown at her and cross my arms, "Why me?"

She rolls her eyes and sighs, laying back on her seat as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"You're the only person in that filthy group I don't hate. Well, now I just don't like you."

I sigh and stand up. I put my hand out in front of her as she stands up.

"Deal."

Our hands meet, and I get nervous as I feel her soft, small hand.

I look at her, and when I make eye contact, I feel something in my stomach.

I pull my hand away fast and leave, leaving Ashita standing there.

Is it possible to have feelings for two people?

What am I thinking, I know nothing about love.

vote n comment

love y'all

btw quick lil update: in my first part i posted, aka "characters!!" I posted a character called ricardo. I forgot to include him, and since the story is coming to an end, i've decided i'll no longer include him. i also won't be adding any new characters for the rest of the series. hope you guys can understand<3

teehee

how u doin ash