𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

i just realized i made a fuck ton of grammar mistakes last chapter that i didn't see i'm sorry about that🥺

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢
I could not believe what Kat had done. I mean seriously, she just met him. I'll be honest, they look cute together, but it's too early.

"Kat, next time, don't immediately fuck a man once you meet him," I say as we get ready to leave. It's 8pm, and im tired as hell. I've changed to my converse's because my heels were killing me.

"Shut up." Kat says laughing.

"Do you think we'll ever see Kely? They keep saying we will but I just haven't seen her anywhere." I say as I get in the car.

"I could care less about her. After all you're the only one that wants to see her." Kat says.

Ethan gets in the car first. He would drive this time so Grayson would sit with us in the back. Andrea's boyfriend stayed back in LA, to keep the house safe.

"So are we seeing Kely?" I ask Grayson. After what happened with him in that room, I'm a little scared of him now.

"Yes, once we get back to LA. She also yelled at me for what I did to you. I lost my hearing for a little bit." He says as he looks at me, annoyed.

"Oh don't complain, you deserve it." I say rolling my eyes.

His eyes widen and he looked at me, almost offended. I smile at him and he rolls his eyes. I want this ride to be over already.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

It's 11pm when we finally get home. Apparently I took a two hour nap, and I was snoring. Well, that's what Grayson says, I don't believe him though. I get out the car and gasp when I see Kely standing outside the door.

"KELYYYY!" I yell and run towards her. She extends her arms and I crash into her. She laughs, "You really did miss me."

"Of course." I say smiling at her.

She smiles at me, but her smile disappears once she sees the twins.

"Hijos de la chingada! Espero que las estén tratando bien pendejos." She yells at them.
Translation: You sons of a bitch! you better have been treating them good dumbasses.

Man what did she just say. I look at her confused while Grayson rolls his eyes, "Las tratamos bien ya cállate."
Translation: we treated them good shut up.

Kely slaps his arm and rolls her eyes, "Hey lets go inside. We have much to talk about." Kely says as we go inside. I take her to my room and I put on some pj's as she looks around my room.

"We need to go shopping one day." She says and I laugh.

"Is it that bad?"

"Eh, coming from you I expected better."

I roll my eyes, "Anyways what did you want to talk about."

"My cousin, Grayson. He seems to have eyes on you." The mention of his name makes me shiver, bringing back all the shit that's happened between us in these last 48 hours.

"Uh yeah I think so." I say as I grab a black nail polish. I don't like acrylic nails because I can't do shit with them, no matter how long or short they are.

"You need to watch out with him. He can be a little rough sometimes." She says worried. I had foundation under the bruises Grayson had left me.

"Should've warned me earlier." I say as I turn around and slide a makeup remover wipe down my neck.

Kely's eyes went wide, and soon her face was red.

"Y'all fucked?!" She says as she looks at my bruises.

"No."

She frowned at me, confused. Suddenly her face turned pale, and her mouth dropped.

"D-did he try to choke you?" She whispers.

I nod and cover up my neck again.

Kely points out the door and smiles. She stands up and walks out the door. I sit there confused. Then I hear yelling.

"GRAYSON FUCKING DOLAN OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I TAKE IT DOWN MYSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

I jump and walk out to see Grayson opening the door and Kely slapping him on the cheek.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why did you hurt her?!" She yells. At this point, Katherine, Ethan, Andrea, and Alejandro were all here.
They looked at me confused, including Grayson.

I uncover my neck and Katherine gasps, looking at Grayson in horror.

"What the fuck is WRONG WITH YOU?!" Katherine yells as she charges to Grayson. Ethan tries to grab her and steps away from Grayson. Kat continues to to attack and yell curse words at him as Ethan takes her to her room.

"I didn't know I left those. I'm sorry Rose." He says as he looks at my neck.

"That doesn't even matter. Why would you do that in the first place?" Kely says with her hand on her hip.

"We were talking about Grace, and other shit you don't need to know." He says looking down.

Half of that is a lie, but I stay quiet. Kely looks at me, then at him, and shakes her head.

"Cmon Rose." Kely says as she walks toward the porch. I frown but follow her. I cover myself up as It's starting to get a little chilly here in LA.

"So do you know what happened with Grace?" She asks as she stares at the view.

"No and it's pissing me off, everyone keeps mentioning her, and no one is telling me what happened with her."

"She was Grayson's first love. But, she was also his first kill, in order to keep his family, including me, safe." She says as a tear escapes her eye.

grace wha da fuc man

vote n comment baes

love y'all sm