𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢
"The parties theme is fancy. You guys have to wear a mask." Sarah gives each of us a mask, matching the color of our dress.

"Ethan and Alejandro will be joining shortly." She says.

"Good luck." She says as we get out. I smile at her and look at the house. I hear the sound of heels and realize the girls are already walking up to it. I catch up to them and we walk the same pace.

"Names?"

"Ro-Alyssa." I say.

"Roalyssa?"

"No, no no, just Alyssa." I say, letting out a small giggle.

He smiles at me, and lets me pass. I wait for the rest of the girls, and when their done, we finally enter.

The house was filled with people. Their was a lot of things going on. People dancing, people eating, and others just talking.

Kate grabbed my arm and took me to the side. "I just saw her."

"Where?"

"By the cake."

I turn around and see her talking with the cook. She looked like she was arguing with him about something, because the guy immediately picked up some cupcakes and took them to the kitchen.

"Someone isn't excited for their birthday." I say, and Kate laughs.

"Is my stomach noticeable?" Kate asks.

I look at her stomach and shake my head, "Your fine."

She smiles and we walk up these stairs. When we reach the top, I lean against a barrier, and look down at everyone.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome in, the birthday girl, Miss Ashita Castro!"

Ashita comes in wearing a dark red gown, smiling at everyone. Suddenly I feel an arm wrap around my waist.

"How did you find a way in?"

"I know my tricks."

"Mine giving me some of those later?"

"Without a problem."

We both stare down at Ashita, and anger starts boiling inside of me. Her eyes make eye contact with mine and she smiles. I give her a fake smile and clap.

She puts her hand on her chest and I laugh. When she breaks eye contact, I immediately stop laughing, and turn around to face him.

"Grayson you look good. You match me perfectly."

"Why thank you."

I smirk at him and grab his tie. He stumbles towards me and I lightly kiss his lips. He kisses me back and I break the kiss. He stands there confused, as I walk down the stairs.

I grab a glass and a fork, and bang the fork against the glass. Everyone stops talking and I set the things down.

"I would just like to say a few amazing words for our birthday girl, Ashita."

Ashita covers her mouth and moves her head to the side.

"Ashita, wow, you're 21, already, I can't believe it. Time passes by so fast. I remember when we were little kids, playing around. Look at you now." I say,shaking my head nodding. Every single one of my friends gets next to me, and I smirk.

"You've turned into the most ignorant piece of shit." I say getting the gun out from under my dress and shooting at her.

People start shouting and leaving, and I stand there, laughing.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She yells, as she holds her arm.

"Wow, you really don't know?" I say as I take off my mask, followed by everyone else next to me.

Her eyes widen in terror, as Ethan and Alejandro join us. She starts running and I chase after her. I hear a rip and wince as my dress was no longer long, but rather short.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
𝔎𝔢𝔩𝔶
*2 hours later*

I run through the hallway, stumbling through pieces of glass. I stop, and gasp for air. Suddenly a huge body crashes with me, and I yelp. I get my gun out and point it at the body.

"Kely?"

I open my eyes and my mouth opens as I see Owen. I look around, and when I see nobody, I drop my gun, and kiss him. He kisses me back, putting his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck, as we continue.

I break the kiss, out of breath. He smiles at me, looking at me up and down.

"You look amazing."

"Thank you."

"I missed you, so badly."

"I missed you more."

"Please, tell me you didn't hook up with some other douchebag." He says.

"I didn't. I waited for you." I say as I grab his hands.

He smiles even more and pulls me into a hug. We stand there, in each other's arms.

Suddenly I hear footsteps, and gasp. I enter a room, leaving Owen in the hallway.

"Have you found anyone yet?" The voice asks.

"No, no one in this hallway. What about you Brady?"

"Nothing. Why are your lips swollen?"

"Allergies." Owen says. I hear his footsteps fade away, and I sigh. I reach into my phone and frantically call Rose.

"Kely where are you?!"

"In a room, second floor."

"Ok, i'll get you, we need to leave."

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫

I run across the lawn, and crash into someone. The person lets out a yelp and falls to the ground. When I look closer, I see it's Ashita.

I point my gun at her and she points it at me.

"It's been a long time Dolan."

"No shit."

"Ahh. Still the same attitude."

I glare at her, my jaw clenching. "What the fuck do you want from us. Why keep sending those threats?"

She stands up and walks towards me. She puts her hand on my gun and pulls it down. She moves her hand across my chest, and I stand still.

"Do you really want to know?" She asks.

"I would love to fucking know Ashita."

"It's called revenge." She says as she kisses my cheek. She leaves, running, as I stand there, frozen.

vote n comment

😳

sneak peek of next chapter:

"NOOOO!"

"PLEASE, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, PLEASE. I NEED YOU." The girl said, as she sat next to the dead body.

🙂