𝕾𝖎𝖝

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢
"I'm going to go check on him." I say awkwardly and stand up.

I run upstairs and see a door open. Grayson must be in there. I slowly approach it, cautious of every step I take.

"Grayson?"

"Why did you follow me?" He asks.

"Um, so it looks like I'm your girlfriend?" I say annoyed.

He looks at me and smirks, "Got you good there."

I finally give in and come inside the room.

"Why did you keep wrapping your arm around my waist?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Luis has cheated on Sarah with a lot of girls from the squads. I knew he'd want someone like you so I protected you."

"Ok but why me? What about Katherine?"

"Katherine isn't his type. I know his type."

"Still you could've done something else. I felt uncomfortable."

"Be glad I saved you from getting fucked." He says scoffing.

"What if I wanted to get fucked?" I say raising my eyebrow.

He looks up at me, "By him, nah, by me, yeah."

I frowned, "God how are you the leader of our squad." I say scoffing as I turn to leave.

"Aye aye aye."

He grabs my arm and pulls me back inside, locking the door. My heart starts speeding as he gets closer to me.

"Don't ever disrespect your leader like that Rosita." He says as he traces my jaw. I was up against the wall and his other hand was next to my head.

"Don't ever disrespect a woman like that." I say.

He smirks and grabs my neck. I could feel the metal from his rings touch my neck and I shivered.

"Talk to me like that ONE more time, and you'll regret ever coming here in the first place." He growls you my ear.

"ok ok let me go." I say starting to struggle to breathe.

He lets go and I take a deep breath, followed by a cough.

"Just know I can always dump you back to where I first found you." He says and leaves the room.

I stand there, shocked by what just happened. Suddenly the door opens again and in comes Dylan.

"Aye we need you back. Um, are those hickeys?"

"What no! I their not hickeys no." I say shaking my head as I cover my neck.

He slowly nods and leaves the room, and I follow him.

When I come back everyone stares at me, and Kate gave me a confused look. I smile at her and sit down in my seat.

"Everything is fine. What we're talking about?"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔢

*few hours later*

"You're so fucking hot jesus christ." He says as he rips my dress to shreds.

I start leaving kisses on his neck. We were currently in a closet. I couldn't resist, Dylan was just perfect for me.

I unbutton his shirt and throw it who knows where and start leaving kisses on his chest. I was losing control. I had never experienced this before. Yeah i've sucked a few here and there, but nothing serious. With Dylan, I felt a connection.

"You're too good for me." I say as I unbutton his pants quickly.

Everyone was currently in the living room enjoying some wine. Dylan and I found a way to sneak out. 

Oh shit he's big, I think to myself as I pull his dick out. Ive sucked my ex's, but nothing like this.

I kiss the tip and look up and he smirks.

He grabs a fistful or hair and pushes my head in further. I start sucking on it. He lightly groans, making sure that nobody hears me. He's so big I start gagging in the end.

I feel it twitch and that's when I know he's coming. I stop right when he's about to come and I stand up.

"Hey what?" He says frowning.

I smirk and start taking off my underwear. He soon realizes what i'm doing and he smirks. He extends his hands and I jump, wrapping my legs around his torso, and his hands landing on my ass.

I get into position and slide down. I feel him enter me, and I gasp. He's so fucking big no joke. I start riding him and I cover my mouth, to avoid any loud moans. It was impossible though. The room was starting to get hot and you could hear my ass making contact to his thighs.I lean back and lightly moan.

"I'm g-gonna come." I say in between breaths.

"Me too god you're so perfect."

I felt my confidence boost after he said that. My ex's only told me that whenever I dressed up. Right now, i'm a mess.

"I'm on pill." I manage to say.

He grabs my hips and starts pushing me down farther, and I let out a loud moan. Suddenly I come, and soon he does too.

He pulls out, and when I get down, I fall. I let out a laugh, "See what you did."

"Sorry." He says laughing. We put on our clothes and I try my best to make my dress look like it wasn't ripped.

"I hate heels suddenly." I say as I put them on.

We both open the closet and start to head out, but I crash into a body. I look up and see none other than Grayson, with Rose behind him.

"Kat what the fuck?" Rose says behind me.

I smile awkwardly and look up at Dylan, who smiles back.

i suck at smut leave me ALONEEEE

vote n comment tho😏

i lobe jlom

😀