𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝔎𝔢𝔩𝔶
*one year ago*

"Grace I don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." Grayson says in between tears. His gun was shaking in his hand, pointing towards Grace.

"YES I DO GRAYSON! COME WITH ME! FUCK YOUR FAMILY THEYRE MAKING YOUR LIFE WORSE!" She yells. Her white shirt was stained with blood, and ripped. Her hands and face were covered with blood.

"YOU JUST KILLED MY SISTER! AND MY FUCKING UNCLE! YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM. WHO ARE YOU KILLING NEXT? ME?" He yells.

"GRAYSON I HAD TO. YOUR FAMILY IS TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME." She says crying.

"NO YOU DIDNT." He says. Suddenly his finger pulls the trigger. The bullet escapes the gun, and hits Grace directly in the stomach.

Grayson falls to his knees and sob, as she falls to the ground holding her stomach. Her shirt became more red as she lost blood. Ethan came in running and when he realized what had happened, he approached Grayson.

"Bro, you did what was best." He says as he hugs Grayson.

"My first kill was the love of my life." He says in between sobs.

"I know, bro, but family matters more." He says.

Grayson stands up, and walks toward Grace. She lost pulse. She lost the ability to breathe. The ability to feel emotion. Just like Grayson had.

"I'm so sorry Grace, but it was for the best. I love you, and I always will." He says, as he kneels down and kisses her forehead.

He stands up and leaves the room. Just like Grace had lost everything, he lost everything.

*Present*

𝔎𝔢𝔩𝔶

"She meant everything to him. After she died, it was almost like he died internally. Trust me, the way he is now, is not how he used to be before. He used to be so happy, cheerful. He always made the squad laugh. Brighten our days. But after Grace died, that happiness was replaced with anger and sadness. I miss the old Grayson." I say starting to cry.

I really did. He made the whole squad dull after what happened. With Ethan, if Grayson acts sad, Ethan will act sad. If Grayson is mad, Andrea will be in a bad mood all day. If Grayson is sad, Alejandro will stay in his room all day. Grayson is the leader, and however the leader acts, his people will act the same.

"Grace meant THAT much to him?" Rose says.

"Yeah, she was his first love. He had had a few girlfriends here and there, but with Grace he felt actual love. But then, one day, we got the news our uncle was killed. We all were sad that day. Grayson was mad, he wanted to know who the killer was. They never found out. Two weeks later, it was his sister, my cousin. I remember how I cried all day."

At this point I was sobbing. Grace made such a negative impact on us. Hearing her name makes my blood boil.

Rose came towards me and hugged me. I laid my head on her shoulder as I continued crying.

"Rose?"

"Yes Kely?"

"Promise me you're not a psychopath like Grace was." I say.

"I'm not, I promise."

"Thank god."

"Why?"

"I just know Grayson is gonna fall for you. I just needed to know you aren't like Grace. Now that I know you aren't like her. I have hopes." I say as I grab her hands and smile.

She smiles back, "Kely, hopes for what?"

"Hopes of getting the old, cheerful Grayson back."

:)

vote n comment baes

reminder: i love you all sm and im always here if u need anything.

:)