𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"mom do you think i'll be able to be a famous runner when i grow up?"

"yes, you have an amazing healthy body."

the girl smiles at her mom, and soon, sees her dad carry out a cake.

"MY CAKE."

The girl sprinted across the lawn, and stood in front of the cake. The parents soon got behind the table, and so did Rose, and Rose's aunt took pictures of them.

Rose smiled, as excitement filled her veins. She was living her life. Turning 12, she felt like she was growing up to an adult. 

She felt older, she felt as if she could do anything now.

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

Running. It's something I get better and better at everyday.

"Mom why you running?"

"No time to explain Noah, come on."

"Teddy."

He points to his teddy bear laying on the floor, and I quickly grab it. I run downstairs and pass the living room, to the car.

I put Noah in the backseat, as everyone else gets on.

"Kate, Dylan, and Kely are getting on the other car."

I nod as I buckle Noah up, and then myself. Ashita, Ethan, and Hannah were with us. We all fit in the old van, and Grayson immediately turned on the car.

"You all have your passports right?"

We all nodded, as Ashita pulled her out hers from her purse. Grayson immediately left the parking lot, and my heart breaks as I look at the house one more time.

Escaping. It's something we've all gotten good at. Some of us are used to it, others, like me, we're still learning.

We arrive at the airport, and we see the only flights available.

London, England
Rome, Italy
Cairo, Egypt
Berlin, Germany

"Which one are we going?"

The rest of the group met up with us, and Grayson walked to the woman in front of us. They talked for awhile and then he had 8 tickets on his hand.

"We going to Italy."

My eyes went wide and I nodded as I took Noah and I's ticket.

"The airplane leaves soon. Come on."

We followed him, and then it hit me.

"Grayson what do we tell Andrea and Alejandro?"

He stopped and turned towards us, "Someone give them a call and tell them what happened."

Hannah nodded and pulled her phone out, dialing Andreas number. She immediately answered, and their was some arguing, but she ended the call.

"They understood, they said they're not coming close to the house."

Grayson nodded and stopped as we arrive at our section. We gave the lady our tickets since they were starting to board already. We walked to the airplane and each found our seats. I put my baggage on top of our seat. Noah's stuff was in mine, as he didn't have much and neither did I.

Katherine sits next to us as I have Noah on my lap.

"I thought for a second they wouldn't let me in. You know cause i'm pregnant."

I shake my head, "Nah you're fine."

I sigh, and lay my head on Kate shoulder, looking at the little window.