𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔰𝔬𝔫
"Her parents full on sold her."

What the fuck man. I was really praying to get more money. The other girls family isn't responding. The fuck is up with these girls families.

"I guess we'll turn her into one of us. It's going to be hard though, that Rose girl doesn't look like a listener." I say as I drink some beer.

"You're right, Andrea can teach her. Right?" Ethan nudges Andreas shoulder.

"Mhmmm"

"I don't trust Andrea." I say as I walk out of our room, heading to Rose's room.

"The fuck is up with you for real?" Andrea yells as I take another shot of beer.

"Nothing god can you shut the fuck up already?" I say as I enter Rose's room. She was now untied and was walking around when I came in. Her room is bigger compared to her friend's room. She almost has a whole house to herself.

"Keep up with that fucking attitude and i'll tell Luis!"

Andrea has reached the room now and I turned around, grabbed her neck, and pushed her to the nearest wall.

"Say that shit one more time and I'll fucking kill you." I whisper to her ear.

I let go of her and look at Rose, who had her eyes wide and mouth clearly open.

"You do realize that's abuse right?" She says crossing her arms.

I laugh out loud, "Laws are nonexistent here Rosita."

She blushed and looked away when I called her that. I guess that's her nickname from now on.  "Rosita since your parents are dumb fucks, you are now one of us. We don't know about you friend yet though." I say as I check Rose out for the millionth time.

"Katherine? She's adopted her parents are more careless than mine. Please their probably happy she went missing."

I look at Andrea and she shakes her head, looking down. What is it with parents not giving a fuck about their children nowadays.

"Andrea please leave the room." I say as I stare at Rose.

Rose's eyes watched Andreas movements and when she left, stared at me.

I walked closer to her and she kept backing up. So she's scared of me.

"Are you scared of me Rosita." I ask as I make my way to her faster now.

"N-no I mean not exactly." She says as she gulps and looks down.

"Hmm, to me it seems like you are." I say as I finally reach her and grab her chin lightly, forcing her to look at me.

"I can see it in your eyes. Your going to be one of us, learn faster than ever." I say as I look at her more closely, licking my lips.

"T-thats nice, yeah really nice." she says as she places some of her hair behind her ear.

I smirk, "You know, I might just turn you mine." I say as I check her out again.

"I don't fall for guys that fast." She says proudly.

"Yeah I'm not like most guys, I hope you know that by now." I say as I place one hand next to her head and lean in to her ear.

"Your going to be mine faster than ever." I say.

She lightly nods and I smile. She's mine already.

I step away and start walking away.

"What about your cousin?"

I stop midway and turn around.

"What about her?"

"Does she know what happened?" She says with worry in her eyes.

"No."

She nods and I frown, "How do you know about my cousin."

"You see, Im dumb, and she was my tutor." She says fiddling with her hands.

"Just, please tell me your not dumb with common sense."

"Nah your good with that." She says smiling.

"Alright Rosita, I trust that you aren't lying."

"What would happen if I did lie?" She says smirking and crossing her arms.

I look at her up and down and smirk to myself, "A lot of things." I say and wink at her, as she gasps, realizing what I meant.

GOD

VOTE N COMMENT BAES

LOVE YALL SM