𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫

"So Grayson."

He looks at me and looks around, confused.

"I was talking with Rose the other day and-"

"EMERGENCY MEETING!"

I groan and roll my eyes as Luis got back inside. Grayson and I were cleaning the backyard. When we got in, everyone looked worried.

"We've been getting too many threats. We need to do something, prepare, in case they do attack." Luis said. Amira was on one side of him holding a clipboard while Sarah was on his other side.

"Ok, first off, who's good with technology, so like hacking websites?"

Both Hannah and Kely rose their hands up and Luis smiled. "Perfect, you guys will work together. I'll explain what you'll be doing later. Now, is anyone a good actor?"

Kate, Rose, Amira, and Sarah rose their hands up. Luis clapped out loud and smiled, "We will need you so much. Now, anyone with good shooting skills besides Alejandro?"

Andrea, Grayson and I rose our hands. Us four have the best experience.

"Good, this is good. We got another threat this time from Ashita, saying she won't hesitate to kill more of us. Kely and Hannah, I will need you to hack into their security cameras and any other technology Grace's family might own. I'll give you their address."

I frown and stand there, confused, "You said we were just going to prepare."

"I know but, too many threats are coming and at this point they're asking to get attacked."

I nod and look down. I haven't been involved in a shooting since what happened with Grace.

* One year ago*

"ETHAN!"

I turn around and catch it. I reload my gun and point it across the dining hall and shoot. Perfect shot.

I hide behind the table and look at Grayson, who was behind another table. We heard screams all over the place, but we ignored them. I looked up again and saw Ashita walking towards me, a gun in her hand.

I stood up and extend my arms with a smirk. "SHOOT ME!" I say smiling. She looks at me with crazy eyes and shoots. She misses, and growls. She attempts again but ran out of bullets.

"I'll get you next time Dolan." She says and runs off.

"You can come out." I tell Grayson as I clean myself up.

I hear a loud scream and turn around, and my body goes numb, as I see Kely crying next to a body. My uncles body.

We run towards her and I try CPR on him. Nothing works. I keep trying. He can't be dead. Not him.

"Ethan stop!" Kely says and she pushes me away. Tears start leaving my eyes as I walk away.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?"

"Grace." She says as she cradles her father in her arms.

"GRAYSON I FUCKING HATE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I yell at him. I run to him and shove him, and he shoved me back.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT! I DIDNT KNOW MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER FAMILY ARE CRAZY!"

"Excuse me?" We turn around and in comes Grace, with Ashita behind.

"Calling the Castro's crazy now I see?" Ashita says as she reloads her gun.

"Grace, you know I didn't mean that-"

Grace points her gun towards Kely and Kely covers her head and yelps. I get in front of her and point a gun towards her.

"Don't. Do it." I say.

"Or what?" She says, moving her head to the side. I smirk and lift my gun up, and aimlessly shoot. I hear a scream and Ashita goes down.

"ASH!" Grace screams. She gets on her sisters side and taps on her sisters wound. I look at it, and shrug, she'll live.

I nod my head towards the door at Grayson and he nods. I pick up Kely and run out the door, and for some reason Grayson stayed behind.

"GRAYSON!" I yell, and when he doesn't respond, I go back inside. I heard footsteps behind me and realize Kely also followed me. She arrived first and stayed frozen in the spot.

"Grace I don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." Grayson says in between tears. His gun was shaking in his hand, pointing towards Grace.

"YES I DO GRAYSON! COME WITH ME! FUCK YOUR FAMILY THEYRE MAKING YOUR LIFE WORSE!" She yells. Her white shirt was stained with blood, her sisters blood, and ripped. Her hands and face were covered with blood. Tears were also slipping out from her eyes.

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER! AND MY FUCKING UNCLE! YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM. WHO ARE YOU KILLING NEXT? ME?" He yells.

"GRAYSON I HAD TO. YOUR FAMILY IS TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME." She says crying.

"NO YOU DIDNT." He says. Suddenly his finger pulls the trigger. The bullet escapes the gun, and hits Grace directly in the stomach.

Grayson falls to his knees and sob, as she falls to the ground holding her stomach. Her shirt became more red as she lost blood. I heard the yells and ran even faster and when I realized what had happened, I approached Grayson.

"Bro, you did what was best." I says as I hugs Grayson.

"My first kill was the love of my life." He says in between sobs.

"I know, bro, but family matters more." I say, as I move my hand up and down his back.

Grayson stands up, and walks toward Grace. She lost pulse. She lost the ability to breathe. The ability to feel emotion. Just like Grayson had.

"I'm so sorry Grace, but it was for the best. I love you, and I always will." He says, as he kneels down and kisses her forehead.

vote n comment mfs.

love you all. teehee.