𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞

you can play this song or play ghostin, by ariana grande.

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

I lay on the floor, by the door, tears falling down my cheeks. I look at the door, one more time, and break down again.

I crawl to the window, as I see Grayson get in his car, and drive up the hill. He's going to the training center.

"Rose."

"Rose?"

"Rose, are you there?"

Ethan keeps talking, but I ignore him.

"Rose, is everything alright?"

"ROSE!"

"IM FUCKING FINE ETHAN."

He opens the door, and we both stand there, a few feet apart.

"Rose, you can always talk to me."

"Ok, but I just can't, I don't know-"

I almost fall to my knees, but he catches me, and I continue to cry in his arms.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright."

I shake my head as he lays me down on my bed. He moves a hair from my face.

"I hope so." I say, sniffling.

He lightly touches my cheek, and suddenly, I drifted into a deep sleep.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔰𝔬𝔫

I lift the 200 pound weight, as the music blasts through the room.

I needed to get my mind off things. Off what just happened. I knew I shouldn't have said that. I should've lied to her, told her I was actually happy.

I throw the weight, anger rushing through my veins. She's breaking down because of me.

Then again, I used to be known, for being a heart breaker.

"GRAYSON."

I turn around and see an angered Ethan. He walks towards me, glaring.

"Why did you say that to her?"

She told him. She had to fucking tell him.

"Why do you care? It's not your business."

"Yes it is! Grayson, you and her are, oh wait, never mind, forgot you were too much of a pussy to even officially ask her out."

I felt a stab in my heart, as he walked away. I wasn't a pussy. I just, wasn't ready. I hate to admit it, but, i'm not ready to experience love again.

I turned off my music and sat down, staring at the ground. Maybe I am a fuck up.

Thinking about it, if I wouldn't have said that, things between Rose and I would be good now.

I just couldn't take it anymore. She wouldn't leave me alone until I said the honest truth.

So when I told her, I broke her.

*an hour ago*

"ROSE, IM HAPPY FOR YOU, ISNT THAT WHAT MATTERS?!"

"GRAYSON, YOURE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE THATS TAKING CARE OF THE BABY."

"I NEVER SAID THAT."

"THATS WHAT YOURE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE GRAY."

"I JUST, IM NOT READY. ITS TOO EARLY. YES, I DO WANT CHILDREN WITH YOU, BUT NOT NOW. JESUS ROSE YOUR FUCKING 17."

She looks at me, and stands there, in shock. She backs away from me, and I walk towards her.

"Rose, no, okay listen-"

"Get out." She says, as she stares at the wall behind me.

"Rose-"

"I said get OUT. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU."

*present*

I hate myself for that. I shouldn't have said that. I could've said something else.

I stand up, and start packing up. I need to talk to her, apologize. She also needs to apologize to me though, because she basically planned her pregnancy without telling me.

When I exit the building, I see the sun is covered by dark clouds. At first I think it's going to rain, but then, I realize the clouds aren't, actual clouds.

They're ashes.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

I wake up and see the record player playing Ariana's old song, ghostin.

Suddenly I start crying again, as I remember what happened. This time, I don't cry for long though. I need to be strong, and crying over a guy won't help.

I open my window and gasp, backing up. I check the time, and see it's only 5pm. It looked like it was around 10pm.

I grab my phone, and text Kate.

Kate🥺: Apparently a volcano in South America erupted, and the explosion was so big the smoke reached Australia.

Me: Oh, that's horrible. I hope everyone is safe.

Kate🥺: Yeah, but can u come down? we need everyone right now.

Me: i'll try.

I set my phone down and take a breath. I go into the bathroom, and wince when I see myself. Mascara was all over my face, and my eyes were extremely puffy and red.

I grab a makeup remover and get rid of all the mascara. I put on concealer to try to hide my puffy eyes. It works, a little.

I give up and go downstairs where I see everyone. I look at the ground, avoiding eye contact with everyone, except Kate.

"I'm here." I say as I move a hair out of my face, looking the opposite way of where everyone was at.

"Ok, so now that everyone is here, we can start talking. We need to stay indoors at all times. No going out unless it's an actual life or death situation." Dylan says. We all nod in agreement.

"Is that all?" I say, looking at the ground.

"Yeah I mean, just stay safe. We can go out once it's confirmed that it's safe by authorities."

I nod and start climbing up the stairs. I hear someone call my name but I ignore them.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

"Rose?"

"Yes?"

"Just wanna let you know, Grayson said he's sleeping in the guest room tonight."

I felt my heart shatter, and my throat close up. "Ok."

I stand up, and slowly walk to the record player. I look through the vinyls, and find the one I want. I put it on, and search for the song I want.

It starts playing, and I lay back on my bed. I look at the ceiling, as I feel a tear, fall to the side. I wish he could just, apologize. I know it will be hard though.

"Don't, you know, i'm no, good for you?

I've learned to lose you can't afford to,

tore my shirt to stop you bleedin,

but nothing ever stops you leavin,

quiet when i'm coming home,

and i'm on my own,

I could lie say 'i like it like that, like it like that'"

vote n comment.

😊