𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. Except for a few hours ago, I went to Luis's office, which is at the basement.

*2 hours ago*

"I was wondering if Noah could sleep with us at the top floor. It worries me that he's the only one sleeping down here, something bad could happen to him and I wouldn't know because he's all the way down here."

Luis looked up from his papers and nodded his head. "Sure, I'll bring some of my workers so they can move it."

"Thank you." I stand up and leave the room, but he calls out my name as I stand by the door.

"Yes Luis."

"You're a great mother for Noah." He says smiling. I smile and nod my head, "Thank you Luis."

I leave the room and look outside, where the sun was starting to set, it's reflection on the pool the house had.

Maybe I am a good mom.

*Present*

At the end of this hallway, we had a living room for just Gray, Sarah, Luis and I to hang out. The same for the second floor. But with Noah moving, it will turn into a room.

The workers have been working nonstop ever since, so I gave them some snacks around an hour ago. Their were around seven workers, and they all spoke spanish. It was a little hard to communicate, as they knew little english and I knew little spanish.

"How are you feeling?"

I turn around from my window and see Grayson standing at the door, his hands in his pockets, and his white buttoned shirt was tucked in his pants, the first two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned. I bit my lip at the sight.

"Better." I say.

"Why are the workers here?" He asks as he walks closer to me.

"I told them, no, I told Luis if he could help move Noah in next to us." I say starting to stutter. Im still a little intimidated by Grayson, since i'm 5'4 and he is 6 foot.  By now he's two inches apart from me. He grabs the little cord next to me and pulls it, closing the curtain.

"I saw that little lip of yours." He says as he turns the light on, leaving the room a dark orange.

"Oh." I say as I look at his lips. He smirks, "Those eyes like looking around." He says in a low voice.

I look up at him and he grabs my arm, and pulls me to the bed. I fall, hard, and he pulls down my jeans. I lay there, my eyes wide, as his hands slowly travel up my legs, closer to my heat every second. 

"I thought you might need a little, treat, for how bad your day was." He says as he takes his shirt off, revealing his toned abs.

He lowers down on top of me, and I start letting out short breaths. He takes his Louis Vuitton belt off and and grabs my hands, and I feel the belt make contact with them. He tightens the belt and I feel him leave me. I look around as he walks to the counter on the other side of the bed. He looks through it and grabs a tie. I gulp and he walks back. He flips me around and grabs my head, and ties the tie around my eyes. He flips me back around, and now I can't see anything. But I can feel.

I feel his hands travel up and down my legs, and start climbing up. He suddenly rips my shirt off, leaving me in my bra, and my underwear.

I feel his mouth close to my heat, and I feel his teeth grab my underwear, and he slowly pulls it off. I bite my lip, as I imagine what it might look like.

I feel his hands travel to my back and they unclasp my bra. He takes it off, and his hands lightly grab my breasts, and I let out a light moan.

His hands travel down to my heat, and I gasp, as he pushes two fingers in. I grab on to the pillows next to me, as he pumps in and out.

"Wow Rose, we aren't even at the fun part yet." He says. I bite my lip and smile.

He pulls out and I hear him slide his pants down. I hear him rip something and I immediately know, that's a condom.

He gets on top of me again, and this time, instead of his fingers, it's something else. I let out a gasp, followed by a moan, as he enters me.

He stays there for a minute, and I nod, letting him continue. He starts slow, but then he starts speeding up.

He's now pounding into me and I let out loud moans every time. I feel an urge build up my stomach. Something I've never experienced before.

"G-Grayson?"

"Yes Rosita."

I bite my lip as he says my name, "I'm about to, come."

He lets out a low laugh and starts pounding into me harder.

"FUCKING SHIT GRAYSON!" I yell as he continues to do it.

My legs start to shake and I let out a moan as I feel myself come. He pulls out and I hear him throw something to the trash can.

"Grayson?" I lightly ask.

"Yes?"

"Can I see now?" I ask.

He laughs and unties the tie, and I open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust my vision.

I look at him and smile as I see a sweaty Grayson, his hair a mess. He unties the belt from my hands and I look at them, as I see a small red lining.

"NEXT TIME YALL WANT TO FUCK, BE A LITTLE MORE QUIET!" Andrea yells from outside. I laugh and grab my blanket, and cover myself up.

"Hey what about me?" Grayson asks as he lays down next to me.

I giggle and leave give him a little for himself, and he wraps himself. I lay on my side and feel Graysons arm wrap around my naked waist.

"Sweet dreams." He says as he kisses my forehead. That's the last thing I remember as I fall asleep.

PHEW CHILE DA GHETTO

vote n comment

love y'all

my smut is BLEGH