𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

He has a kid. Grayson has a fucking kid. I stand there, next to Grayson, as the boy plays with a set of blocks.

"I'll give you guys some time alone." Hannah says but before she leaves, she walks towards the kid.

"That's dad." She tells him, and points towards grayson.

Noah looks at Grayson and a smile appears on his face.

"Daddy!" He squeals. My heart melts as Noah starts walking towards Grayson.

Grayson smiles and lifts him up.

"Hey Noah." He says.

"Where's mommy?"

His smile disappears, and I stand there, awkwardly. He looks at me with pleading eyes, and I know what he needs.

"Hi baby." I say smiling. Noah looks at me and his smile gets even bigger.

"Mommy! You both together now!"

I look at Grayson and he shrugs. I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom. I can try though. I'm only 17, and Grayson is 21, so we might be able to work it out.

"Here, Im going to show you your uncle." Grayson says and he carries Noah out the door. I follow him and when we reach the living room, everyone gasps.

"So I have a kid." Grayson says with a huge smile.

Everyone stays quiet. Then, Ethan breaks the silence, "IM AN UNCLE FUCK YEAH."

I run to Noah and cover his ears just in time as Ethan curses. Ethan realizes what he did and smiles, "Sorry."

Ethan walks towards us and Ethan grabs Noah from Graysons arms. "What's his name?"

"Noah" I say.

"Why you looks same as daddy?" Noah asks.

I see Kate from behind us smile so wide, and her hand on her chest.

"I'm daddy's brother." Ethan says and he smirks at Grayson.

I laugh out loud and Grayson rolls his eyes.

"Do I have brother?" Noah asks.

I start coughing hard and look one way as Grayson looks towards the ocean. Kate covers her laugh and Andrea smiles.

"Um, no not yet."

My eyes widen as I look at Ethan and Grayson glares at Ethan. Ethan just smiles and puts Noah on my arms this time.

Noah grabs my hair and starts playing with it while I walk to the couch and sit next to Kate.

"Hi Noah. I'm mommy's friend."

"Yeah, her name is Kate." I tell Noah. Noah looks at her and smiles, "Katey."

I snort and laugh out loud. Kate laughs and raises her eyebrows, "Yep that's me."

Noah was a replica of Grayson, as I looked at him. Same hazel eyes, dark brown hair, same jawline. I just know 15 years from now, he's going to be catching these girls hearts all over the place.

One thing I guess he got from Grace was her lips. Noah's lips were big compared to Grayson. I'm not saying Graysons lips were small, his were perfect.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Noah. He nods and I stand up and take him to the kitchen.

"Alright let's see what we have here." I open the fridge and see a little blue cup, filled with apple juice.

"You want apple juice?" I ask him. He smiles and nods, so I grab the cup.

I give it to him and he grabs it from the sides and drinks it.

You know what maybe I will be good mom.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔰𝔬𝔫

I thought Grace was the one. I thought Grace was the one I would spend the rest of my life with.

But now that I look at Rose as she feeds my kid, with a cup of wine on my hand,

I think she might be the one.

i've chosen the main songs for this story! i'll be making a playlist soon! for now it's :

star shopping- lil peep
july-noah cyrus
if the world was ending-julia michaels n JP saxe
missing you- the vamps
unforgettable-french montana n swae lee
timmy turner- desiigner
paradise- big sean
adore- cashmere cat n ariana grande
knew better/forever boy-ariana grande

i'll be adding more throughout the story but these r the main that describe the story😀🥵‼️
also plz reply if u want some songs added too

vote n comment

love u guys sm