𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢

It's the morning, and we have a meeting. To discuss what we're doing now. We were only here to rescue Kely, Andrea, and Alejandro, since we weren't far.

"So you may be wondering what we're doing now." Luis says as he plays with a lighter.

I nod my head in agreement and so does everyone else.

"Yesterday at around 2am, the news came back on. The United States is getting worse. The smoke from all the bombing is moving towards Mexico and the islands. We're going to have to leave."

"Where though? I don't know any other place that hasn't been affected by this war." I say.

"Australia, it's the last country that hasn't gotten hit. I know what you're wondering, how the fuck do we get there. Follow me." He says as he heads down the hallway.

We all follow him and we pass the girls bedroom, and the boys bedroom, the bathroom, and his and sarah's bedroom. Like I said before, a house underground. He pushes a library shelf out of the way and my eyes widen as I see a door appear behind it.

He opens it and gives a signal that we can come in. When I step in, I gasp. Inside the door was a garage, and inside the garage was a jet.

"How the hell do you keep this underground?!" Grayson says as he admires the jet.

I look around the garage as Luis responds, "My workers, they made this room for me before the war. I never thought I'd use this jet. Here we are." He says sighing.

The jet was huge. "When are we leaving?" I ask.

"Today. The smoke is supposed to start coming later tonight. We can't risk staying another night. If we do, the next morning i'll be gray outside and the smoke will find its way to the underground house."

I nod, and look at the jet. I was happy we were leaving. I don't like spending my time indoors, but then again if we went outside we could get intoxicated.

So i'm glad we're moving.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

It's been three hours since he showed us the jet. He told us to pack whatever we want, since we're only 10 people. I packed what I had packed when we first left the house in LA, and some other things I could use.

As I was packing I got a knock on the door. I got worried, since all the other girls were done packing and I was taking forever.

I open the door and to my surprise see Grayson. I let him in and when I close the door, he pushes me against it, his hands at my sides.

"Woah, how are you?" I ask nervously.

"I'm good, Rose, how about you?" He asked in a low, deep voice. His finger traced my jaw, and then my lips, and I swallowed.

"I-im okay, Grayson. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah you." He says. His lips crash against mine. For a minute I stand there, shocked, but then I kiss him back.

"Grayson we" I say as I continue to kiss him, "don't, have, much time."

"It's fine." He says. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

I feel his hands touch my ass and I smile. He starts kissing my neck and I gently grab the back of his hair.

"STOP FUCKING WE NEED TO LEAVE!"

I scream and get down when I hear Kate yell. I roll my eyes, "Sorry." I say shyly to Grayson.

"It's fine, I just missed kissing those lips." He says as he smirks and leaves.

Fuck.

gha damn katherine

vote n comment

merry christmas bbs