𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝕰𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓

I sit on my bed, processing what just happened. Did I really just do that? After two weeks of not knowing who I liked?

I groan and put my face in my hands.

I stand up and head to the bathroom, where I looked at myself. Their was a huge bruise on my neck, and my face was red and sweaty. I turned around and then turned my head, as I looked at the back of my shirt.

3 light lipstick stains were visible, and I cussed under my breath. I turn the faucet on, and splash water all over my face.

I leave the bathroom and change clothes, throwing my dirty clothes on the washer.

I look out my window, as my thoughts bring me to the same thing.

She's fucking taken. She has a boyfriend. Yet you still decided to fuck her.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
*3 hours later*

"So, I think we can all agree everything is good now?" Dylan says as we all sit on the couch, in front of the fireplace. The sun has set, but theirs still a little bit of pink outside.

"Yeah, we just need to wait for Andrea and Alejandro to come back." Kate says, as she lays her head on Dylan's chest.

It brings back memories from earlier today, and my heart aches, as I look away. I grab my cup of water, and bring it up to mouth, as I take a sip.

"Ethan do you want to explain why you came back looking like you just fucked 10 girls all at the same time?" Kate asks.

I spit out my water, and cough. Rose stands up and hands me a napkin, as I clean myself up. I feel my face turn red from embarrassment.

"I, why, I wasn't." I say as I take deep breaths.

"Explain the bruise. Or rather, hickey."

I feel myself getting mad and stand up nodding. "You're right. I did fuck someone. Will I tell you who it is, no, now goodnight."

I storm out of the room, rage inside of me. Their was no reason for her to call me out like that, mostly in front of everyone.

I lay on my bed, as I think about everything that happened. When I think of her, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Her soft skin against mine, her fingers lightly touching me. Her soft lips on mine.

A loud knock interrupts my thoughts, and I jump. I roll my eyes and stand up, walking towards the door. When I open it, my eyes go wide as the person pushes me back into the room. The person locks the door and looks at me, smirking.

"You thought we were done already?" She says as she takes off her coat.

"Baby we're just getting started."

"I really can't stand you Ashita." I say shaking my head, as I bite my lip, looking at the view in front of me.

She smirks and pushes me onto the bed.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔢

"The air is getting worse. If the government doesn't act soon, we're gonna have to start wearing face masks." Dolan says behind me. I was sitting on the couch and he was behind me, taking a drink of alcohol.

"What can we do to help?" Rose asks.

"Clean trash. Rescue as much animals as we can. Winter is coming, and because of radiation, it's supposed to be really fucking cold."

My heart beats fast, and I feel my body get cold. This whole nuclear shit makes me nervous. The fact i'm living through a whole war is traumatic.

Rose watches me and squints her eyes. "I'm gonna go ahead and sleep, since tomorrow is a busy day for me." She says as she stands up.

I follow her lead, and kiss Dylan on the cheek, wishing him a goodnight. I bump into Rose, as she had stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"You hear that?"

I listen closely, and suddenly can I hear creaks. Bed creaks.

"Um, no."

Rose shrugs, and continues up the stairs.

"I saw how you were feeling about the whole war thing, and I don't want you feeling like that. That's why I gave you a little clue to come with me." She says as she holds my hand, smiling.

"Thank you so much, I love you." I say as I kiss her cheek.

"I love you more, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I go into my room, and my brain goes back to the sounds. Why was their a bed making noises?

vote n comment😳

😀

love u all.

3 more chapters🥺