Chapter 18: Survival Guide III

I then turned to Mani, "however, that doesn't mean you or I can slack off either. She's our primary lookout, but if we see any enemy movement, don't hesitant to call it out."

"Right!" Mani replied enthusiastically.

I turned back to Suna, "Suna your other job, Monitor is just as important, you'll need to be aware of the team's status; you'll be keeping tabs on everyone's «Health», «Mana», and «Stamina», you'll have to check for negative status effects, abnormal conditions; because you're our healer that task naturally falls to you."

"Right I'll do my best," Suna replied earnestly. "Though, Tsubasa what the difference between a «Lookout», and a «Scout»?" Suna asked.

"Hmm, good question. A «Lookout» keeps track of the area near the party to prevent them from being caught off guard. While a «Scout» moves ahead of the party to spot enemies."

"Oh I see!"

After a little more coaching we went around in the forest taking on groups of monsters to practice our teamwork.

There was a few small hiccups along the way, to my surprise Suna and Mani picked up very quickly everything I had taught them. Though they did occasionally lapse back into their old movements.