One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape

My name is Rock Lula Riddle- Yes the dark lords daughter, god I can never live that down... Me and Jenifer Dewitt have been friends since the start of Hogwarts, our favorite pass time.. You guessed it annoying the one and only Severus Snape.

Of course we are not allowed to call him that, Professor Snape and nothing else!!

Jen is clever and witty and like me crazy, half the time -heck most of the time- other people don't have a clue what we are going on about; all that matters is we do. We are not only best friends but we are roomies as well.

Rock on... No I was not been funny, trust me you know when I am I been funny... So about me!! Well I have a temper so you do not want to get on my bad side and Jen seems to be the only thing that keeps in check half the time. I am powerful and yes I am smart that is a given seeing the we are both in Ravenclaw.

Me and Jen will take you on a wild journey filled with fun and fights (my bad) and a lots of professor Snape, hum hum Severus hehehe.... Most of time stuff just seems to happen and then we find our-self in the middle, but on the up side life is never boring.

So I guess you want to know what this book, um account oh I give up we will call it a book and have done with is about. Well there is me and Jenifer and few other people who are not important and then there is Snape and all the ways we annoy him.

Not on purpose obviously but come on it is just so fun, we cant help it if he dosen't understand what we are talking about in the middle of the lesson. Okay so we should be listening on what to do with boom-slang skin but we just seem to slip into our own worlds and bloody hell does it Rock. 

If you wish to follow our craziness then feel free but I warn you now you are entering unknown territory well enough of my blahing onto the epic-ness, is that even a word? I don't know let the show commence.....

This is your cue to turn the page!!