7 - My children

Kiona's POV

+not edited

I rest my head against the window feeling extremely tired. I can feel him stare at me off and on. My phone starts to ring again making my headache worse. I take it outta my back pocket answering.

"Hello?"

"Ki! Why aren't you in calc?" It was Ziya and now I had to lie.

"Uh I wasn't feeling too good so I decided to stay home, but can you please record her speaking so I can try to learn." I ask being hopeful.

"The whole hour and a half, girl you crazy but I gotcha. I'll send it when I'm done with class and then I'll be over with Trece later." She says then hangs up before I get to respond.

I knew that I was not going back home today so what the hell was I supposed to tell her. "You're not going back home, alone at least." Jackson says.

"So what do I tell her?"

"Tell her that you're going to go to the doctor and that you're going to go to sleep early. That should hold them off til tomorrow right?" I was hesitant knowing how caring they both were. I love them so much and now I gotta lie.

"It'll be fine. And we're getting you a new car right now," he says pulling into a lot full of cars. Expensive ones.

"Get anything babydoll." He tells me talking to someone that worked there. I mean if he says so. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and I didn't want a top tier expensive car either.

"I want a black Range Rover, with tinted windows." I tell him and the person he was talking to. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"That's what you pick?" He asks like he was grossed out. I nod raising an eyebrow back at him. An hour later and the paperwork bullshit was done, now he was driving me back to his house of course. He said he'd have someone pick it up when it was done getting detailed and all that.

"Thanks." I mumble getting out of the car. He nods. Walking behind him and back into the house it seems like I've been here a million times.

"You know you're not going back to your apartment for at least a week." He tells me opening the fridge.

"A week?!" I question. If they wanna kill me that bad, then let them ok. I can't even go anywhere without something major happening. Let me live normally.

"So what do you want me to tell my friends?" I ask. I'm going back to my apartment.

"That uh you're going on vacation?"

"For a gang leader, you're pretty dumb."

"Well really, you'll only miss school for another day, Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday you're on break anyway." He states and I was about to question him as to why he knows I don't have school but I remember.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep, but before that I need some things." I say looking up at him.

"What? I think you're pretty bold to come in this house asking me for shit. And babydoll don't flirt with anyone while you're here." He says and I was about to speak up before Luca walks in.

"I'd say she can do whatever she wants to as well as flirt. Unless, Jackson you want her? No? Alright then." Luca says winking at me and I feel a smirk creep up on my lips.