23 - Date night*

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

Warning: Mature content

Kiona was really teasing me even if she didn't know it. It was just the little things, like when she looked at me, it turned me on for a reason I couldn't explain.

Anyway, it's date night and I had a few things planned that my boys helped me set up. I've been anxious all day trying to calm myself before this date. I told her to dress how she wanted to which she got mad at me and said that wasn't specific enough. I then told her classy but comfortable. She narrowed her eyes before walking off mumbling a 'what the fuck'.

Fast forward and I was in a suit without the jacket to make it more casual. She was walking down the stairs with a tight black skirt that stopped just a little above her knees and a gold long sleeve crop top type shirt that stuck to her skin. Whatever the fuck it was she looked good as hell.

She pushed her twists out of her face smiling at me. "Ya know I'm really tempted to wear these." She shows me some vans, "but I'll settle for this I guess." She says putting on knee high boots that match her top.

"You look really nice...like really good." I say changing my words. She smiles again making my heart speed up. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

"Thank you, you look really good...handsome." She says looking down at her feet. Two awkward people when it comes to relationship-y type shit makes it very amusing.

I start laughing and she starts too. "Ready to go?" I ask and she nods. I grab her hand intertwining it with mine and lead her out the door to a Rolls-Royce. I open the door for her and get in beside her. I had a chauffeur for the first two places and then I had my car ready to drive us back home.

"You gonna tell me where we're going?" She asks turning towards me.

"Nope," I say watching her frown.

"Wowww..." she says acting hurt making me laugh. We sit in a comfortable silence and all I could hear was my heartbeat. We pull up to this restaurant and I immediately get out running to open the door for her closing it behind her. I take her hand leading us in nodding at my guards by the front doors.

"Reservation for Taylors." I say to the person at the front desk and she immediately leads us to a back booth.

"This is pretty nice." Kiona comments looking around. She picks up a menu continuing to check her surroundings. Something she did a lot whenever she went to a new place, actually just anywhere.

"Wait does this mean I have to get something fancy. Like caviar?" She asks me with a disgusted face.

"Get whatever you want babydoll." I laugh at her reaction to the menu.

"I really want chicken tenders, but I'll settle for steak." She says closing her menu and clasping her hands together. We order and talk. A lot. I don't think I've talked to someone like this in a long time.

"So why don't you like ever visit your family?" She asks me.

"Could say the same for you, but I'm too busy. I hate it but when I leave, things just don't go how I want them to so I handle it myself." I say and she nods. Little questions like that and other topics allowed me to get to know her more. Her laugh. It made me shiver and I found myself smiling whenever she did.

After dinner we went for a walk in the botanical gardens about two blocks down from the restaurant. It was beautiful at night and she seemed to love it. Luca suggested it and I'm surprised he actually suggested something that smart. We were holding hands walking down the hill and past a pond. "Oh my god, I'm so ready to take these off wait." She says sitting down on a bench.