48 - Vacation*

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

Months have passed and my 'probation' was up. I could finally breathe and take a vacation or whatever else. I was all too ready for a break from that job.

***

"Vacation like I promised." He says kissing my forehead as we stood in line to board the cruise ship. I grinned in content as he wrapped his arms around my waist leaning into my neck. This was my first official break from work and best believe right as that 120 days was up, I was taking some vacation days.

I hand the older lady our passports as she eyes Jackson. She had to be at least 60 but go off then, shoot your shot. I laugh at his reaction grabbing his hand, with my suitcase in the other hand.

"Didn't know you were into older women Jackie," I joke and he glares at me.

"Don't play. That's gross. She had to be at least 70." He says grimacing. We walk across the bridge and onto the boat getting greeted by more people. Jackson checks his surroundings, making sure nothing seemed off. He got us a family suite which was literally two floors and had a slide inside of it.

He always has to get the most expensive thing, but I was grateful nonetheless. After checking in we walk directly to the suite getting comfortable. He immediately flops on the bed.

"Ew Jackson, get off. We have to disinfect all this. What if they—" I start rambling but he pulls me down on him.

"Oh my god, I can already see the type of mom you're going to be." He says intertwining our hands as I straddled him.

"I just want everything to be clean. Thoroughly."

"I know and that's why I got this and had someone deep clean it because I know you." He says smirking.

"Get that stupid ass smirk off your face."

"Kiss it off."

I glare but then it turns into laughter shortly after. "I don't know why you always pull me to straddle you, you always get hard." I tease starting to move back and forth against him.

"We've been on this boat for not even 20 minutes and you're going to start something you can't finish?" He challenges and I only grind into him more.

"Well I was going to be a gentlemen and wait to fuck the shit out of you later, but I don't know now." His smirk reappears on his beautiful face.

"No, my turn, I'm taking over." I say and his eyes widen.

"If you handcuff me to the bed, I'm going to kill you Kiona." He lies through his teeth. [they do be kinda kinky doe😳]

"Will you now?" I say getting off of the bed and dig in my suit case. I stand back up straddling him again. "Kill me then." I say taking his right hand putting the cuff around it and to the bed frame. He licks his lips staring up at me with eyes full of lust. I then handcuff the other one.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if I left you here?" I ask teasingly. He was rock hard under me and it hasn't even been five minutes.

"No please don't." He begs and I grin. I get up to pull his shorts down along with his boxers. His dick springs up and I laugh. "Well it doesn't help when you're wearing the shorts that make your ass look ten times fatter than it already is." He groans.

I grab his dick starting to jerk it before I take it into my mouth. I rub the pre-cum coming out from his top already. I wanted to tease the hell out of him. I started to lick the tip and swirled my tongue all around it. I lick my lips before only taking his tip into my mouth. He was already getting impatient and hot.