26 - You had one job

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

"Babydoll, let's go." Jackson comes in my office two hours later with again him in a change of clothes.

"What's happening now?" I ask getting my stuff.

"You, babydoll, get to see my warehouse." He says telling me to catch. He threw some of my clothes at me. I had so many questions.

"But like why?" He was probably getting irritated that I was asking so many questions. I followed him to his car having to run to catch up.

"Business baby." He says but then I glare at him. "Some guy wants to talk." He says turning the wheel. Meaning some gang wants to test them. Kill Jackson to be exact, but he wasn't gonna let those words come out of his mouth.

"I literally graduate so fucking soon Jackson." I say folding my arms.

"Babydoll, I'm going to keep my promise. We've made it a month. We can go another day."

***

His whole facility was locked down, and like he said it was like two football fields long. I was now in some sweatpants and a jacket with just a tank top underneath and he was in something similar.

He took my hand walking down a path inside. Looking around it was bright as hell. Guards and people crowded every inch of the warehouse. Stuff was being packed up. Drugs and weapons. Crates and packages were being taken to trucks. Ok...

Jackson was obviously a king in here. Every little station we walked past they were saying hello and everyone moved out of his way without hesitation. We walk up some stairs and into a room with some guards outside.

I was intimidated by all the buff looking and fit people in the facility. Of course almost everyone had guns and I know it probably wasn't the best thing to think about but they were surrounded by gunpowder, with firearms. Not very smart.

He says a few words to the guards then pulls me in shutting the door behind us.

He sits down in a rolling chair pulling my waist to sit on his lap. This office or whatever it was, was painted white and it had a big window overlooking the whole warehouse. "Alright give me one second. You ok babydoll?" He asks and I nod silently.

He picks up a phone hitting a number and the P.A system comes on. "We have Derek's little gang coming here. I don't know what the hell they want, but I do know that they don't have a lot of people left and so they shouldn't try to pull any shit, so just be ready." He says and then ends it. The warehouse goes back to being as noisy as it was when we walked in.

I sigh moving back his hair just looking at him. I was calm surprisingly.

Some minutes went by of me laying my head on his shoulder and him rubbing my back. I was so close to falling asleep to be honest when a guard walks in and says they're here.

Oh yea with bad news, with another gang too. The two made a stupid alliance and I just wanted to scream at Jackson. He tenses up hearing this and mutters some curse words under his breath. He takes my hand walking outside with a whole lotta people. There were his men literally everywhere and the other gangs surrounded. A guy moves to the front and starts talking.

"Finally nice to meet you... what is it Kiona?" The fuck? They really be going they research or whatever because what the hell.

I stare at him and he laughs. "Not a talker?" Bitch. This guy just keeps talking. "Cute, you kick ass like your boyfriend here? Do you kill people? Or like are you a gang groupie? That's pretty cool,"