Bonus #3

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

"Bitch are you fucking serious. Wait a damn minute now! You mean to tell my black ass that you fucking pregnant, engaged, AND got a damn house now. Mane I should really kill you." Trece's eyes got big in disbelief after months and months of catching up we had to do.

"Have fun pushing them kids out ya vag honey. Because I could neva." Ziya says shrugging the thought off. "Imma just be that rich auntie that drink wine all the damn time." I laughed at her statement.

"What else you gon tell us? That you've been to jail." Trece leans in further.

"I mean..." I start out as a joke. Both of their eyes get wide and I laugh. "I'm joking jeez."

"Well when you getting married? When is your due date? When is your gahdamn baby shower sis, these your first kids!" She exclaims and I barely get to talk.

"Trece, you gon make me fall out." I say dramatically.

"Ok babymomma, me and Ziya gon plan it. The baby shower of course. And you don't have to worry about it. Just text us what you want there. Ooh and if you have any ideas for a gender reveal party." Trece excitedly pulls Ziya up, who then helps me up as well.

"Okay, I trust Ziya to keep your stupid ass decisions in check." I eye the both of them, but Trece was not paying attention. Her ADHD overpowered everything.

"Trece-" Ziya tries to get her attention.

"Why is his ugly-fine ass here." She says and we look around to see who she was talking about.

"Y'all know what? I'll call y'all later." She smirks heading in Liam's direction, who was sent to watch over me. Jackson was currently as a business meeting.

***

"Jackson, I might fall out dude." I say pacing around the room.

"Dude? Uhn uhn, I'm your husband babydoll."

"Ok whatever, I'm scared!"

"Your life is all together, there's no damn reason that she should be mad. Now call her." He said sitting next to me on the floor. I FaceTimed Kiera to tell my family that I was engaged and pregnant which was a lot to take in at once.

"What the hell you want?" Kiera answers the phone like that and Jackson snorts.

"Uhm child don't forget that I am almost 10 years older than you. I can still beat your ass if I wanted to. Go get mom." I say and she smacks her lips.

"Why?"

"Just do it child." Kiera shuffles our of her room and down the stairs.

"Hey Kiona, how are you doing?" My mom takes over the phone.

"I'm good but uh, I have something to tell you and I'm nervous like really scared but I'm gonna day it anyways." I rush out and Jackson looks at my wide eyed.

"Damn, slow down. Breathe mama." Jackson instructs quietly.

"So Jackson proposed to me and I said yes." I said showing my ring.

"Ooh that's an expensive ass ring. How much would you get if you pawned it." Kiera asked and I lost my train of thought.

"Girl shut the hell up." Mom said and pushed her out the camera. "I'm so happy, girl you gon make me cry." She says sniffling a little.

"And uh, I'm pregnant..." I say biting my lip nervously. There was silence for a few seconds which made my heart pump faster.

"You are? You're pregnant, awe shit, now I really gotta come down there huh. Kiera get me some damn tissues." She cries over the phone. "You really love him?" She asks and I nod, unable to hold back my smile.

"Let's get this straight right here, I am not old enough to be a grandma, my grand baby can call me GiGi or something." She jokes, wiping the tears away some more. We talked for a long ass time, which calmed my nerves a lot.

"I get to be an auntie? Your house bout to be chaotic as hel-heck. Do us a favor and don't name that kid Mark, or John or Sarah cuz I might cry." Kiera said shaking her head making Jackson laugh lightly.

"Did you tell ya dad yet?" Mom asked and I shook my head no.

"Well call me after you tell him so I can tell ya auntie and grandma and all ya cousins." And that's why you cannot tell ya momma no type of secrets. We said goodbye only for my anxiety to peak again and call my dad.

We said the general greetings and shit before I got straight to the point.

"Jackson proposed to me." I say and he laughed. "What?" I ask.

"You ain't know he asked for my permission? And if he didn't, I probably would've strangled him but yea baby, I'm happy for you." He smiled brightly. "Now I can see it in ya face what else you got to tell me? You pregnant or something? I can read you like a damn book!" He exclaimed doing a little dance.

"Yea with twins too!" I laugh.

"Oh damn! Where the hell twins run in ya family?" He asks like he ain't know.

"Don't forget about your younger twin brothers. And grandma is a twin too. Y'all cursed me." I laugh.

"I got so many damn question child, you gotta text me ya due date, the baby shower, the wedding. And anything else you do cuz I'm tired of spending time up here! I'm bored as hell and need a vacation."

We talked a little more before hanging up. I got up and did a relief and happy dance because the stressful part was now over for me, now Jackson had to call his parents but he didn't seem stressed.

He called his sister to get his family together in one room. Jackson and his sister argued forever before she agreed making me laugh.

"Ok guys. This is my fiancée Kiona," he pointed the camera at me and I shyly waved.

"Ooh, go back boy! We want to see her not you, ugly." His sister, Jaylen, said making me laugh.

"We're pregnant! With twins."

"She's pregnant, you lucky your weak ass don't have to carry a baby for nine months." Jaylen interrupted him again making me laugh. We were gonna get along just fine.

"I'm so damn glad you did not get no plain Jane ass girlfriend." His step-mother said. He told me that she was Hispanic and spoke several languages. Often, she'd cuss them out in different languages.

"You better send my flight money!" His dad joked with us, knowing damn well he too was rich. His family argued with him for a long ass time, enough time for me to zone out and take a much needed nap.

Even if it was only 11am.