Bonus #10

Kiona's POV

+ HEAVILY not edited
^^ not even skimmed

Ngl, this chapter is kinda confusing but I'm sure you'll get it
[I got lazy and lost my motivation to write but I'm back now]

YEARS LATER

Having five damn kids have many different personalities. You would've thought that the twins would be alike but fuck no.

So, Jamel and Jovani are fraternal twins. Jedaya, Kaliyah, and Katana are triplets... Identical triplets. And that's how I knew, I was done having kids.

You can only imagine that when we got the ultrasound, Jackson was bouncing off the damn walls.

-

"So Mrs. Taylors, you said you have twins correct?" Doctor Reign asked trying to distract me from the nasty ass gel on my stomach.

I nodded, and Jackson toothily grinned. He grinned every time someone called me Mrs.Taylors.

"Well, Mrs. and Mr. Taylors, I'm happy to inform you that you indeed are pregnant." She smiles and Jackson jumped out of his seat.

"But I'm not done..." she stopped him. "There's three heartbeats, I have to say that you are a very lucky family."

"Three??"

"Three!!"

I think you can guess which reaction was whos.

Jackson's POV

"I swear Jackson, I'm going to fucking kill you." Kiona glares at me like never before.

"Why don't you wanna do one photo shoot, not even a full one, just a few pics. It's memories." I beg, holding her hand.

"Plus we're already here." I add and she pouts.

"My stomach is so damn big, do you know how much weight I'll have to lose. Ew how flabby will my stomach be after this." She wipes her eyes. I pull her into my chest to which she grabs my sides tightly.

"You look amazing now and you'll look fucking sexy as hell afterwards too. You'll always look fine to me babydoll." I say and she makes a disgusted face at me.

"That's ugly, don't say some cringy shit like that to me again." She says getting out the car.

So, she ended up doing the shoot, and she looked fucking amazing. Once she put those clothes on, it was over for everyone in the room.

The boys, age 3, decided they'd bombard the photo shoot, so they got pictures with her and I joined eventually.

You always hear those crazy stories about how twins can be born on different days. It almost happened with Jedaya, the last to come out. The times were

11:46, 11:53,11:58

My heart dropped when the doctors said they were going into a C section. And that's when Ki freaked out. I held her hand and told her everything was going to be okay. I had to reassure her as much as possible because there's this thing I believe in, when going into a situation like this that if you believe the worse will happen, then it'll happen. I strongly believe that so good thoughts were it.

She cried and cried, she was scared shitless. To make matters worse for her, she couldn't see what was happening but it was for the best. She was numbed from the waist down, so ultimately she couldn't feel much but only some.

I rested my head against her hand and held her as much as I could.

The doctors were frantically scattering which didn't help, so she closed her eyes and took deep breaths with me. The doctor smiled above the screen that blocked her view reassuringly.

"Baby number one, time 11:46pm ."
We rushed to the hospital around seven. In the middle of dinner, she went to the bathroom only to scream and tell me to start the car.

The silence of the first baby had scared the both of us. The room was dead silent it seemed as the doctors moved and talked but nothing seemed to register.

The screaming then came and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Everyone in the room seemed to do the same. Everything was going to be fine.

"Baby number 2, 11:53, baby number 3, 11:58." These babies were crying and screaming their heads off right about now, but it reassured us like crazy. If Kiona didn't have been taught those breathing exercises, I'm sure she would've been going off on everyone right now.

"You're all good Mrs. Taylors, we'll just stitch you back up and you'll have your newborns in no time." The doctor said bubbly and bright but Ki scowled.

"I want my fucking kids!" She seemed to growl out which made me snort, so in return I got the same look of irritation.

Ziya had luckily taken the kids from us at the hospital. It was already late so I'm sure they went right to sleep.

Kiona suddenly gasped and hit me several times. I raised an eyebrow at her looking alarmed.

"We need names!" She whined.

"Well I was think-"

"Imma stop you right there, no! Give me time to think." She said closing her eyes and then pushed me off the bed. I shook my head laughing slightly and moved to sit in the chair by her bedside again.

Three nurses came back in with the triplets labels on so we don't get them mixed up. I already know that since they were all identical that I'd get them mixed up easily.

____________________
A/N:

Ok first of all, I been off wattpad for like a good month and a half and I'm back now..

A lot of shit has been going on and I had to take a break

I hope everyone is safe right now, if you're going to protest, I suggest using twitter for tips on how to defuse tear gas and what to wear. Also what features on your face you should distort so the police tech doesn't recognize you.

And if you can't protest, signs petitions, if you don't have money to donate there's several YouTube videos to watch that will donate the ad revenue to certain things. Keep yourself educated!