43 - After*

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

A month later.

Jackson took me to the mall and spent too much money on me. He ignored me and everything I looked at, he bought. It was ridiculous. He was still healing but he insisted that he not use his crutches.

After the mall he urged me to go get fancy. In the mall he picked out a blue off the shoulder velvety dress for me. Now I understood why.

"I'm frightened." I laugh as he takes my hand and spins me around in his room.

"You look so fucking good, beautiful." He says licking his lips. He pulls me into him as his hands quickly go down to my butt. He squeezes with both hands hard making me hit him. He leans down to kiss me but I push his head back.

"After." I tease and he rolls his eyes pulling me down the stairs. The chauffeur opens the door for us and I slide in first and he follows.

"Damnit." I mumble to myself after thinking.

"What's wrong?"

"I realized that this dress is very tight meaning after I eat, my stomach will be on full display." I whine and he laughs. "These are real problems stop laughing." I pout.

"Shut up," He laughs.

***

"Jackson, make love to me." I whisper out staring into his blue eyes. He stares at me back, hesitantly. He pulls me into a slow and passionate kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asks concerned and I nod.

Just from that kiss, I was wet as hell for him. I got impatient quick and sure as hell, I was ready for him. All of him.

He pushed me lightly back on the bed. He hovered over me as he continues to kiss me, adding tongue slowly. He moves down to my neck. I'm sure he left hickies down my neck the way he was kissing me and I didn't mind. I sighed in content as he kissed all over me now hovering over my clit.

He helped me out of my dress, slowly kissing my legs on the way down. He does the same as he slowly pulls my panties down as well. I wanted to grab him so he could just feast on this pussy, but I couldn't.

"Jackson please don't tease." I beg him propping myself up on my elbows so I could see him. He made hard eye contact with me beggining to kiss all around me but not on it. I roll my eyes impatiently waiting for him to just eat me. Properly. He chuckles lowly still continuing to kiss all around me.

"Fuck you," I say and right then he puts his warm mouth on my clit. I moan in satisfaction as he begins sucking on my clit. At the same time he teases my entrance with two fingers. He put just the tip of his fingers in getting them coated and slowly works his way in. He takes his time on this pussy and it was killing me. My hand went down to his hair and tugged on it.

My climax built up and he started to finger and faster. My moans fell out of my mouth uncontrollably as I came. He came up to kiss me, savoring my taste. My breathing shallowed as I sat up to take his shirt off. He licked his lips as I pulled down his dress pants and his underwear along with it.

I reached for it, but he pushed me back down. He uncoupled my bra throwing it across the room. He was in between my legs with my chest exposed, my everything exposed. He slowly enters watching me to make sure I was ok. "Fuck." He mutters making me hot as hell.

The deeper he went he began to kiss me to take my mind off of the pain. I try not to complain and kiss him back pulling him impossibly closer to me. He was definitely not little.