46 - trending

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

My motherfucking period cramps woke me up, like bitch you couldn't wait. In the bathroom, it started of course haha!

Making my mood worse, my phone started ringing. I tiredly rub my eyes looking at the ID.

Kiera

"Hello little sister." I say plainly waiting for a response.

"Uh hello but anywho, why the hell you trending on Twitter?" She asks like I knew I was.

"The fuck, for what?" I sit up in the bean bag, Jackson had bought me.

"Well, in this picture it's you and your boyfriend kissing at hmm, the Taylors annual fundraiser, oh it's also trending because of the money raised but still!"

"Girl you act like I know why I'm fucking trending, I ain't even know, I'll go look, talk to you later." I say hanging up without a response. I get up to brush my teeth reading the tweets as I do

Number 1 trending in the US.

Taylors and James.

What the hell. I click on it and the main page was a picture of my kissing Jackson right when he got off stage. I decided to read the replies to most news outlets tweets. I'd probably regret it later but fuck it.

___: He's down with the SWIRL y'all, lemme find me a Jackson somewhere
💬234 🔁546 ❤️8,679

__: why are they getting so much attention? Doesn't make sense.
💬321 🔁56 ❤️1,453

__: love the couple but, the only reason they're trending is because they're an interracial couple, which I guess isn't normalized yet.
💬398 🔁2,589 ❤️12K

__: y'all acting like there's never been a bwwm couple before, but now that they're living their best lives and making money, y'all got something to say
💬499 🔁3,694 ❤️13.6K

__: ain't she the one that works for Apple? Like straight out of college high position type?
💬25 🔁34 ❤️987

__: whew chile
💬146 🔁598 ❤️6,143

__: should've stayed within his own race
💬2,648 🔁258 ❤️360

__: Shes gorgeous as fuck
💬578 🔁5,789 ❤️10.5K

__: yo I'm not gay but, Jackson can marry me.
💬321 🔁568 ❤️10.1K

__: people acting like it's not 2020, some of y'all still stuck in the 1800's
💬658 🔁2,696 ❤️10.6K

__: I hope she doesn't get played
💬459 🔁6,489 ❤️11.7K

__: I hope these tweets don't put her into a funk
💬56 🔁108 ❤️5,798

I roll my eyes at some of the comments, but others were supporting. I guess I was feeding into some of these tweets because I like some of them and was tempted to reply to some but I didn't. Under the main picture there was writing under it, like every trending moment on twitter.

'Jackson Taylors' company had managed to raise 100 million dollars towards wildfires. Go to www.Wildfires.com to donate. There as well with him is his presumed to be his girlfriend, Kiona James (pictured above), the woman who got hired at Apple right out of university.'

Never in my life would I thought I'd be trending on twitter. "Why are you awake?" He groans in his morning voice. Whew chile , that was sexy as hell and it'd never stop being sexy.

"My sister called." I mumble out swiping out of Twitter. He looks at me to explain more. "We're trending on Twitter."

"Oh. The fuck? For what?" He rubbed his eyes rolling to the edge of the bed to see me.

"Uhh well, your fundraiser and us being together." I say and he still looks confused. He falls off the bed.

"Jackson-" I say stifling my laugh. He groaned in response laying there.

He takes my phone going back on Twitter scrolling through.

"People are fucking stupid." He mumbles, shutting my phone off. "I hope it doesn't affect you." He says stretching.

"It doesn't, it's kinda funny." I say and he stares at me until he believes me. "Put a fucking shirt on." I call out as he gets up and flexes his back muscles.

"Why? I have it off every day." He turns to smirk at me.

"Becauseeee. You're gonna pull some shit and I can't get none because I'm on my shit." He looks back at me.

"What do you need?" He asks, his tone changing.

"Cuddles from my big baby." I open my arms for him to come back.

"Lemme brush my teeth." He says and minutes later he's back in my arms.

"Do you ever think about how your rivals or whatever could easily expose your gang, like to the media." I say out loud.

"Yea, a lot actually. But they know what would happen to their whole group if they did so they don't bulge." He shrugs rubbing my back. I trace his abs listening to him quietly.

"What about the police and shit?" I ask quietly.

"There's a lot of corrupt cops, like you would believe babydoll, but I don't like to think about that though." He says and I could tell he too had stressed about that a lot.

"I've been to jail before babydoll, I'm not scared of that. Now, I don't wanna leave you so I'm going to try my absolute hardest, to stop doing dumb shit." He grinned because I yelled at him to stop being reckless like last week.

I give him a pointed look to which he chuckles and plants a wet kiss on my forehead.

"You're disgusting." I cringe wiping his kiss off with my sleeve.

"Sooo," he starts smirking and I could tell that he was gonna say something dumb.

"No." I say, even though I didn't know what he was going to say.

He laughs, "I didn't even say anything yet. Well anyway, you know what I want?"

"What?"

"A family," he says easily with no hesitation. "I want a mini me." He cheekily smiles.

"Mmhmm." I mumble, wanting him to go on. I was amused, and I also found it really cute when he talked about our future together.

"I want a big ass house, with guard dogs and top notch security and—"

"Wait, I thought you didn't like dogs?"

"You're kids have grown on me, I really like little Milo." He says sticking out his bottom lip.

"You're so cute." I stare up at him laughing and his cheeks turn red. "Are you blushing?" I shout excitedly. "You're so fucking adorable." I say smiling so hard that my cheeks started to hurt.

"Hush! The boys are gonna head you and I'll never hear the end of it."

"Oh my god you're blushing, ahhhh! And shut up, our room is soundproof." I roll my eyes.

He glares at me to shut up even though I was right. "Awe our room?" He teases, turning the attention on me.

"Yes Scott." I laugh knowing he does not like his middle name.

"Alright, I'm leaving." He jokes, getting up. I yank his leg to get him to sit back down.

"Damn girl, you got stronger, the fuck?"

"Well, you have been training me on my off days." I laugh.

"Yea, you gon beat my ass one day."

"Only if you keep doing dumb shit." I hit his arm lightly.

"Ahhh." He acts like he was in pain, making me smack my lips. "You broke my shoulder!" I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up foh I do it foreal."