35 - You look so sexy

Jackson's POV [warning, I didn't read this over at all, I'm lazy]

+ not edited

So how in the hell was I supposed to make her mine without any labels. Trust me, I was going crazy. Not to be dramatic or what not, but what the fuck.

Her dad saying that I looked like I was in love caught me all the way off guard so I awkwardly laughed it off. I wasn't in love. I didn't know what that felt like so.  But here we were, in the Hershey store with her eyes lighting up at every candy she likes.

I was willing to buy whatever she wanted but she only glared at me as a no. That look was surprisingly scary and that's the only thing she can use against me and be successful.

"Just let me buy what—" I get cut off by that look and stay quiet following behind her around the store. She literally caught everyone's attention in public, guys, girls, even your baby brother. I didn't have any problem glaring them down, showing my gun, or hugging up on her to hide her ass.

"I have my own money." She says simply walking towards some gummies. In a store called chocolate world she gets that, but ok that's out of my hands. Her basket was already filled with chocolate already but she got more and more.

This was odd, me having feelings towards someone. I followed her around like a lost puppy getting stares and people taking pictures not so discreetly.

"I'm buying... everything and that's final Ki." I say with finality in my voice and she rolls her eyes.

"You'd buy the whole store if I wanted you to." She says and I nod smirking.

"If you want me too, it'll be ours right now." I shrug and she rolls her eyes again. "Keep doing that and your eyes are actually going to be stuck like that." I tell her and she turns to face me.

She rolls her eyes on purpose, laughing as she turns back around.

***

She always wore this pink fluffy robe. I mean nothing expensive or fancy but it made her look sexy as hell. She always wore shorts and a tank top with it and that made her look even finer. I really tried to keep my eyes to myself, but not when she wore that.

I think she knows what she's doing. Her cleavage managed to always pop out whenever wearing that but fuck. I had to keep my thoughts together. I walk out of the bathroom to see her in that robe laying on the bed watching tv. I stared at her for a few taking her appearance in.

"Stop being weird dude." She mumbles out without looking back at me.

"Sorry you just look good as hell." I mumble turning off the lights. She groans shaking her head.

"Shut up." She drags out.

"You're so awkward it's amusing, just take the compliment," I say stretching and yawning, lifting my shirt on purpose. 

"Uhhh you're awkward too buddy, don't talk about me." She says now laughing.

"Maybe, but atleast I can take a compliment." I stick my tongue out at her and she frowns. I flop on the bed making her curse at me.

"Can I get a kiss?" I ask hopefully.

"No." She says not even turning to look at me.

"Please?" I ask, my voice getting higher. She shakes her head in repsonse.

"Leave me alone." She grumbles turning the tv volume up.

"Kionaaaa...babyyyydolll." I whine grabbing her hand to pull her on top of me. She hits my chest making me hold it. "Ow fucker, I didn't do anything. I just wanted some sugar."

"Ew you sound so old saying that." She says scrunching up her face, but makes no attempt to move. I grin widely intertwining our hands. I pucker my lips playfully and she laughs. I loved making her laugh, it was literal music to my ears, as corny as that might sound.

"But for real, you look so sexy." I say licking my lips to which she bites her bottom lip.

"You really turn me on, you blow my mind every time I see your face." She says singing a song? [a/n: for all my tik tok fanatics.]

"That's a song?" I ask and she nods. "There's a song for everything, what the hell." I mumble and she laughs again.

"Now can I get a kiss?" I look up wide eyed. She leans down to peck my lips but it only lasted a second.

"No!" I whine as she pulls away.

"I gave you a kiss!" She exclaims.

"A longer one." I complain pulling her back down to my face. I let go of one of her hands to bring her face to mine. This was my favorite thing to do. Some seconds later I pull away and sit up with her still on my lap. I rest my head in the crook of her neck placing kisses on her.

"You're so affectionate today what's going on?" She says smugly smirking. I shrug in response giving her another kiss. She smiles breaking it making me smile too.

"I think I broke you, ugly hoe." She smirks proudly. I groan laying back down closing my eyes as she celebrates her victory.

"Yea yea. Please, I was hardly a player." I grumble placing my hands on her hips. She gives me a look saying 'lie again'.

"Please, you've had at least 7 women over the first week I was here. Matter of fact, you should get your dick checked." She replies with a hint of attitude.

"I promise you that my dick is clean." I say wanting to roll my eyes, but I knew she'd get madder. "And plus you never got jealous or said anything." I add.

"Why would I? You weren't mine, and I didn't like you then and plus everything that happened before me was before." She explains calmly.

She was right, and I didn't know how to respond. "Ok." I mumble and she raises an eyebrow telling me that she was right. Our little arguments didn't last long. They never did.

"Now, Taylors, you always get horny when I sit on you, so I think you should stop pulling me on you." She laughs, referring to my hard on. I had no shame and she didn't either seeing as if she started to move back and forth on it.

"I can't help but to get even harder when you call me Taylors." I smirk putting my hands behind my head. She leans over in my ear.

"But what if I called you daddy." She teases, biting her fingernail seductively. Fuck. I bring my hands up to her breasts and run my thumbs over her nipples that poked through her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra. Fuck.

"You're playing a dangerous game Kiona Rae." I say. If I didn't relieve myself I was gonna her blue balls, and I did not want that. She laughs, extremely hard, upon seeing my frustration.

"Cute." She teases as I move her off of me gently, getting up. She sits back on her heels watching me walk to the bathroom with my pants getting tighter and tighter with every look she gave me.

"You better chill the hell out before I have you screaming my name and a thousand curse words you didn't even know you knew. But, you'd probably like that huh?" I wink and she goes silent. Mmhm. If only she wasn't on her period.

"Whatever," She says shyly as I close the door and turn the shower water on. A fucking tease.

______________
A/N: 90k?? Holy shittt thank you💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛